No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1427786243240.jpg

Hahaha Heppel

Tbell got that look in his eye again, lookout ladies....and scumbag who plays for port now.

Thought FC started later so I hadn't set it to record and was caught up in BJ's interview on 360. Where will I be able to watch it online?

Did Caro really say cocaine or ecstasy was preferable to cheating??

I really want to bite back at the insults and ridiculous comments from some opposition supporters, but it's not worth it and it just makes the task of moderators that much more difficult. Just still really thrilled that the players have toughed it out and been rewarded - immensely proud.

Just saw part of Hirdy pressed where he thanks Tania. * I love this bloke. He epitomises Essendon and if you wonder why so many have been so resolute in their defenceless this man. Just watch the presser.

Nuff said. Hope the boys get the shackles off and smash it.

Will always love this club. So happy I will get to watch our full strength team now.

Last edited:
There you go everybody! The self appointed bastion of truth and morality and champion for all that is right, Caroline Wilson, said illicit drugs are all good! Go for it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully someone has snatched it off him walking down the street and broke it over his head.

Channel 9 has confiscated it from him for 2 months because he was wrong about Hirdy.

I must admit, I thought the players getting an innocent verdict would make me feel better.
Still copping so much heat, it's absolutely insane.

Amazing so many haters think this is an AFL fix yet it was presided over by two former County Court judges with decades of experience. Do they seriously think these judges would risk their integrity?

What about lack of 'single point of governance' (to use the AFL report) of other 10+ clubs. Did they keep detailed records? What about the 3 clubs with 'significant needle programs'?

What about all those bullshit rumours on HTB ?
* all the obsessive foamers ......haha

You're talking about the same people who believe Julian Burnside got cash for comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back