Autopsy Round 4: Richmond V Melbourne @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 24/04/15

Select your top 5 Shane Edwards for the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

we need to get a forwards coach first
Yep...Playing all those hacks up forward like morris Gordon...WE NEED TO PUT DECENT PLAYERs who DEMAND THE FOOTBaLL so the midfield has something to kick it too...STOP BOMBING IT IN...IM OVER It....Hardwick yeah right...More like SOFTWICK

We are going to hear dribble from Hardwick and the players saying that "this is not good enough and we are confident we can turn this around" and then just do the same thing the following week. I am SICK of this talk and no action. They should just say nothing anymore if they want to continue to play like that. If we cannot beat Western Bulldogs and Melbourne, who are we going to beat to make finals? Port? Essendon? Fremantle? Hawthorn? Sydney?

No finals this year please. We will just get embarrassed again. If we lose Rance next year and do not get a quality free agent, the current Richmond era is done
I do agree our window is shut, Cotchin , Lids, Jack, Dusty and Rance will not win a premiership at RFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just can't use the pill in our half of the ground. The first half we had full control of the game but just couldn't score. It's been our weakness for years. Melbourne had far less chances in the first half but much more effective inside their attacking half. you know when Richmond are in trouble.....whenever we have dominated and its still a close game. I knew we were Farked as soon as it started raining. You can list players that let us down tonight but for me it was our coaches........far to long this has been an issue. FIX IT HARDWICK!!!!!

Ok after taking a few deep breaths and having some post moderated. I need to ask how is it dimmas fault??? We had some skill execution particularly in front of a goal in the first half that would have put melbourne to the sword. Im so angry but for people to blame hardwick is laughable and letting our players off the hook.....ps my respect for Chaplin role has increased

I love a lot of things Cotchin does. His kicking into the forward line isn't one of them. God, did he learn nothing from the Bulldogs game?

Ok after taking a few deep breaths and having some post moderated. I need to ask how is it dimmas fault??? We had some skill execution particularly in front of a goal in the first half that would have put melbourne to the sword. Im so angry but for people to blame hardwick is laughable and letting our players off the hook.....ps my respect for Chaplin role has increased
Game plan is s**t, brother. The game plan is owned by the coach.

You all know what will be said. We can't put away sides like Melbourne and Dogs we just haven't progressed and I have to agree.

It really isn't good enough and I can't think of any excuses.

Going to be a painful week.

Melbourne got into us early by playing the man. Niggling and niggling away which pissed me off but did the trick.

Sounds like a stuck record but really our shots on goal. Nothings changed.

What happened to our wet weather game? There was a time we played it well.

What disappoints me the most is that despite everything I still felt we are a better side yet Melbourne played that game better than us. That's what is hardest to swallow. We let ourselves down. We're actually losing games rather than being beaten. We can't handle being hunted and everyone is a target so each and everyone needs to stand up on that account.

On a bright note you have to love Edwards' game. I hope the umps noticed and gave him a few votes.

Back