Bachar Houli allegedly called a Terrorist by 3AW's John Burns

Remove this Banner Ad

Always makes me laugh how people want to pot catholics actions in war to justify another act of violence with no context discussed.

Back to the thread...It interesting how the media are all willing to unload on Clarkson or any AFL player who moves from moral perfection but when its one of the media

(thats silence)

The mujahadin of the Balkans and and the Chechens are whiter than most of the victims of islamic aggression throughout the planet, the majority being indigenous Middle Easterners (Assyrians et al) and sub-saharan Africans amongst others (such as Filipinos). Two muslim SS divisions comprising of these Bosniaks and Albanians (SS Handshar and Skandeberg) committed mass atrocities in WW2 and hitler was very chummy with Al-Husseini, most probably as they shared the same goal in exterminating the Jews of British mandated Palestine. Islam like all religion is nonsense however it is a rabidly more dangerous prospect than the modern day manifestations of Christianity by virtue of it being a younger religion and by its founder and prophet being a war criminal, pedophile and rapist. Sam Harris is entirely correct in categorising it as "the motherlode of bad ideas".

Bagging a bloke just playing footy however isn't right, but bagging his religion like bagging all religion should be encouraged.

I don't think you're very educated on this issue therefore I would like you to refrain from stupid post as such. The Scanderbeg division was formed mainly as a rightist group advocating for liberating the lands where Albanians comprised the majority. They entered into an unflattering alliance with the Nazi's as they were the only ones supporting them against the commies supported by Russia. This group was nowhere near different than the Chetniks and the Ustasi who advocated the same territorial claims as all did in the Balkans then. So to try and give it a religious spin just shows you blatantly trying to prove your point with false arguments.

Here's a fun fact for you though - Albania was the only country in Europe that had a higher Jewish population AFTER WW2 than BEFORE. Many who have been recognized as providing shelter to persecuted Jews have admitted to doing so because of their moral and religious beliefs.

The mujahadin of the Balkans and and the Chechens are whiter than most of the victims of islamic aggression throughout the planet, the majority being indigenous Middle Easterners (Assyrians et al) and sub-saharan Africans amongst others (such as Filipinos). Two muslim SS divisions comprising of these Bosniaks and Albanians (SS Handshar and Skandeberg) committed mass atrocities in WW2 and hitler was very chummy with Al-Husseini, most probably as they shared the same goal in exterminating the Jews of British mandated Palestine. Islam like all religion is nonsense however it is a rabidly more dangerous prospect than the modern day manifestations of Christianity by virtue of it being a younger religion and by its founder and prophet being a war criminal, pedophile and rapist. Sam Harris is entirely correct in categorising it as "the motherlode of bad ideas".

Bagging a bloke just playing footy however isn't right, but bagging his religion like bagging all religion should be encouraged.

You have no idea, champ

Really disappointing to hear about this - especially from someone reportedly in the media.

Sadly, I don't think this will be the last time Houli (or Muslims, or indeed any other minority) will be subjected to some kind of abuse which is a shame.

If found out to be true, the person who made the remark should have their media contract terminated IMO.

Really disappointing to hear about this - especially from someone reportedly in the media.

Sadly, I don't think this will be the last time Houli (or Muslims, or indeed any other minority) will be subjected to some kind of abuse which is a shame.

If found out to be true, the person who made the remark should have their media contract terminated IMO.
If he gets sacked he will become a martyr like the sbs person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Eddie commentating the game???

If not, he has form.....

He was with MMM in Turkey for the Dawn Service, don't think he could have made it back in time.

Maybe someone misheard what was said.
qZ1vMbP.png

Maybe it's just me, but the number of people attempting to crack jokes / find excuses and/or alternative explanations for labelling someone a terrorist speaks volumes for the systemic problem we have in this country with casual racism.

This post should be stickied at the top of every thread like this. Well said.

If he gets sacked he will become a martyr like the sbs person

Except the SBS guy spoke ( clumsily and crassly I'll admit) for a lot of people who feel the ugly realities of war have been utterly whitewashed by the ANZAC "celebrations".

Please explain how labelling Houli a terrorist is an even remotely defensible position.

I remember Adam Yze! He was a very dangerous forward. Often when the ball went into the forward half, it was like BOOM, he would wreak so much havoc and terror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back