Opinion Western Bulldogs v St Kilda Banter post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libba21

Team Captain
Suspended
Feb 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Take it down if not wanted but i have seen banter posts on other pages and thought it could be fun if we have one every week where we can banter the teams who we play without getting in trouble. Also thought we could have Saints fans join in if they wished.

• Banned
Ill start of there is know way the Seaford Saints or whatever they are know are going to get within 10 goals of us on saturday.

Please ban Adam H from this thread or this is going
To get out of control

Was it a Saints supporter that said there was no way we were going to get Boyd and made up some radio interview with Picks that never actually happened?

Because Riewoldt is such a sook and is the very best at faking free kicks, we will likely use Ayce Cordy to follow him around and play him as the decoy umpire to combat this.

Last edited:
Was it a Saints supporter that said there was no way we were going to get Boyd and made up some radio interview with Picks that never actually happened?
Indeed it was. Muppet of the highest order. He actually said he had "inside info" that there was no chance and that Picks said no, then 3hrs later Picks is on the radio saying Boyd wants to be a dog.

Same muppet also said he had spoken to Beveridge and that he had no plans to coach us. Few days later Beveridge is announced as coach.

feel free to have a bit of fun, sling a bit of mud etc, but do not cross the line.

Play the ball, not the man.. Any personal attacks see you out the door...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got Ray for a 17 position downgrade r2-r3 and he's been quality. You got him for pick 4. Yeah we really butchered that one. Salt and Vinegar or Barbeque on your shoulder?
I know, I don't know what's more galling. That we drafted him for pick 4, or you watched him stink it up for us for so many years and actually traded down for him! I think the latter, because St Kilda had the benefit of hindsight.

Our Vice Captain and Future Captain lols at all this Farren Ray banter. Cheers Shitkilda.

Biggest 'humbling' lesson I ever had was I think our last prelim against one another. May have been second rendition of our song, and as my fist pumping subsided,I turned to my right where some vocal doggies had sat the two hours earlier. Only one gentleman remained, alone and tears streaming as Brad Johnson left for the last time. Still feel lots of love for that guy, and still get itchy eyes thinking about it. I hope you guys make the big dance just for him.

Biggest 'humbling' lesson I ever had was I think our last prelim against one another. May have been second rendition of our song, and as my fist pumping subsided,I turned to my right where some vocal doggies had sat the two hours earlier. Only one gentleman remained, alone and tears streaming as Brad Johnson left for the last time. Still feel lots of love for that guy, and still get itchy eyes thinking about it. I hope you guys make the big dance just for him.

Don't do that, we're trying to hate on you guys here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back