QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Macman70 im assuming your from wynnum. I wrote earlier about king and irelans joing the vikings ive seen king has been playing seniors but ireland only ressies any reason why?

Macman70 im assuming your from wynnum. I wrote earlier about king and irelans joing the vikings ive seen king has been playing seniors but ireland only ressies any reason why?

Yeah mate I am from Wynnum. Kingy is one of our team leaders in the seniors and has been playing some great football.
I am not a part of the selection group so cannot answer your question about Ireland definitively but I think he has been struggling with a few injuries and so has not been able to cement a spot in the senior side yet. Just a case of other players getting the jump on him atm. But give him a few games to show what he has got and I am sure he will be putting the pressure on other players.

Bloody Tigers! First time I tip against them and the beat the Pirates away, still didn't kick straight but I think they've had more scoring shots than their opponents for the year.. I got the Bond tip though..

I took the family down the Coast today to have a look at the match of the round , and it didn't let me down two well drilled teams played a great game in very windy conditions
Game was in the balance with still 1 minute on the clock GM were good in the air and had there far share a chances but bond were very quick around the ground and also around the stoppages , #7 for GM was red carded in the first 10 minutes of the game not the umpires finest moment in game. I will be going back to watch the next time they each other , I feel for ippy next week as they play GM who will be seething at this missed oppertunity day to cement top spot

Who was that big fat guy yelling and carrying on at Pirates today?

I took the family down the Coast today to have a look at the match of the round , and it didn't let me down two well drilled teams played a great game in very windy conditions
Game was in the balance with still 1 minute on the clock GM were good in the air and had there far share a chances but bond were very quick around the ground and also around the stoppages , #7 for GM was red carded in the first 10 minutes of the game not the umpires finest moment in game. I will be going back to watch the next time they each other , I feel for ippy next week as they play GM who will be seething at this missed oppertunity day to cement top spot
Good result for the comp, Bond now the team to beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted about this on an earlier page Spades. What a pain in the ass.
Blocker would you like to put your hand up for this one?
I will if he is talking about me . If you were refer to the bloke that had the running battle with number 59 that wasn't me Spades but it was a bloke sitting in my group.

As for being a pain in the ass WGO I think there about 20 blokes a week at local footy down south that yell a bit of banter each week and support there team.

Yep I probably do go overboard now and again ,but would you like to go to the footy and have everyone sit around like mutes?

At the end of the game I will have a beer and laugh with anyone. Sounds like you are an ex umpire or a bloke that I have hung some crap on. But as I said if you were talking about the ongoing battle with one of the Tigers players and the spectator it wasn't me mate.

I will if he is talking about me . If you were refer to the bloke that had the running battle with number 59 that wasn't me Spades but it was a bloke sitting in my group.

As for being a pain in the ass WGO I think there about 20 blokes a week at local footy down south that yell a bit of banter each week and support there team.

Yep I probably do go overboard now and again ,but would you like to go to the footy and have everyone sit around like mutes?

At the end of the game I will have a beer and laugh with anyone. Sounds like you are an ex umpire or a bloke that I have hung some crap on. But as I said if you were talking about the ongoing battle with one of the Tigers players and the spectator it wasn't me mate.
Possibly had a beard and a small child next to him whilst carrying on like a clown. It's easy to get upset when your team is losing. Hence why 2 blokes from Pirates got sent off during the game. Probably not a good idea to abuse an umpire.

i forgot to congratulate the Tigers they were great yesterday and our boys were a bit off the mark. They thoroughly deserved the win and it would not of been right if we had stole the game in the last quarter.

After all they have been through this year it was good to see the Tigers up and about and the full back ( the bald fella) killed us again.

Good luck for the rest of the year boys.

Possibly had a beard and a small child next to him whilst carrying on like a clown. It's easy to get upset when your team is losing. Hence why 2 blokes from Pirates got sent off during the game. Probably not a good idea to abuse an umpire.
Not me this time Spades. Looks like our reserve grade umpire has a few fines for the footy trip. Go get him Matty as I am sick of getting stung with footy trip fines so pay up please the culprit.

Again he is a good bloke but likes a jibe as most blokes around the league will agree.

One of the send off's was ridiculous, when the player was asking the umpire why a down field free kick wasn't paid by her when one of blokes was pile driven after he kicked it on the wing going into our forward line. To then see him sent off from our full back line and the ball brought back to 30 metres out in front of Tigers goal giving them a gift goal really spoilt the good game of footy.

Funny thing is that the player sent off was the other umpires son. The female umpire and before I get slammed, I am happy to have female umpires and our club is a huge advocate for girls footy, is not up to umpiring standard for men's senior footy. Take nothing away as I said previous Tigers deserved the win and despite these decisions I think they still would have won.

One of the send off's was ridiculous, when the player was asking the umpire why a down field free kick wasn't paid by her when one of blokes was pile driven after he kicked it on the wing going into our forward line. To then see him sent off from our full back line and the ball brought back to 30 metres out in front of Tigers goal giving them a gift goal really spoilt the good game of footy.

Funny thing is that the player sent off was the other umpires son. The female umpire and before I get slammed, I am happy to have female umpires and our club is a huge advocate for girls footy, is not up to umpiring standard for men's senior footy. Take nothing away as I said previous Tigers deserved the win and despite these decisions I think they still would have won.
Not sure where you were sitting. But I was on the field. The ball was on the wing and when someone gets sent off its a 50m penalty and your field is pretty small. He did ask the question. But most umpires don't like swearing. You can ask questions without swearing blocker. But once again it's easy to get upset when you're losing. Salt got sent off for swearing at the umpire in the last qtr too. Pirates played well. Russ shouldn't have shots on goal lol. Bad news about Richo and having big Josh out too wouldnt have helped. Pirates much better than last year.

Not sure where you were sitting. But I was on the field. The ball was on the wing and when someone gets sent off its a 50m penalty and your field is pretty small. He did ask the question. But most umpires don't like swearing. You can ask questions without swearing blocker. But once again it's easy to get upset when you're losing. Salt got sent off for swearing at the umpire in the last qtr too. Pirates played well. Russ shouldn't have shots on goal lol. Bad news about Richo and having big Josh out too wouldnt have helped. Pirates much better than last year.
No dramas Spades probably got about 8 of our best out at present no different to a lot of clubs at this time of year. No excuses though we just weren't hard enough at the contest when it counted, the next few weeks of byes have come at the right time for us.

Good to see Bond win and keep the competition alive, still wouldn't discount Carrara though especially at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back