Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This... Is the worst banter thread I've seen and I had to endure the crap from Greater Waste of Space :p

This... Is the worst banter thread I've seen and I had to endure the crap from Greater Waste of Space :p
You should read the first 150+ pages .....

Hey looks it's Harry handout and his band of mooching followers.

Hard to win a flag when you get a bigger cap, out of strife for the tippet deal and 9 year buddy contract isn't it?

Any other club would be embarrassed they couldn't win with such advantages but South Melbourne..... I mean Sydney folk seem proud of having their hand in the AFL's pocket...

Did fat Vlad ask for the reach around or was it an offer?

Banter.....

Well at least contribute.....talk about Rhys Jones, or Williams, or Mitchell .
Once again the Sydney siders expect someone else to do the hard work for them so they can reap the rewards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No heart and soft efforts, little game plan and poorly led.
Sounds eerily familiar doesn't it :)
Well at least contribute.....talk about Rhys Jones, or Williams, or Mitchell .

Collingwood fans are bantering on your behalf Carlton?

New lows indeed.

Once again the Sydney siders expect someone else to do the hard work for them so they can reap the rewards.

Well... You will be handing the ball straight to us with your turnovers so I guess we will happily reap the rewards of your hard work.

Collingwood fans are bantering on your behalf Carlton?

New lows indeed.

well ya see apparently in 1892 carlton were pivotal in getting collingwood into the VFA. as such we collingwood fans are forever indebted and have such love for our carlton brothers that we assist in anyway we can. recent assistance of significance include giving them mick, dale & cam.

collingwood paying the AFL tax also helps minnow clubs like carlton cope with the high cost of footy.

:hearts:

"how bad could it be?"
Not as bad as round 16 I would think.

This is the best banter I can muster at the moment.
Sydney is so s*** we are only going to let you win by a single figure margin! So there! :p

I like some Swans players.

Tippett is great as he's probably the most over-paid and least productive player in the comp.

Just shading Daisy.

That's a win goddammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back