Bumped Malthouse...Foxtel interview and more (latest post #1509)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm with you on this.
But I suspect within 48hrs of his sacking, Eddie will come and and publicly support MM and promote his positive legacy at Collingwood. Partly because Eddie has always been the statesman, but at the same time it won't hurt to rub it in to Carlton.
You may be right.
Eddie will be stretching the friendship with this member if he moves things in that direction.

Footage from Ikon park;
giphy.gif

Tony Abbot just backed Mick in. Just gets better and better.

Abbott feels a kinship with Malthouse. After all, they both got their current jobs on the back of a 'we should be doing better than this' feeling, both made outlandish promises to those appointing them which they've spectacularly failed to follow through on, and now in both instances people have realised that the last guy was actually doing a much better job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL to investigate Mick's claim that Adelaide recruited Betts whilst he was still playing at Carlton. It just keeps getting better.

Why would the AFL Belive what MM has to say:rolleyes:

#ThanksAgentMick - lets get it trending or whatever its called!!

MM went to Carlton because he wanted to Prove Eddie and Collingwood Wrong and Wanted to take the Legendary Record of Jock McHale because we put Bucks in Charge after 2011.

Very Bitter Man

MM dobbing Trigg in, now AFL investigating re Eddie. Just keeps getting worse.
'It's all about me' Malthouse, just keeps giving...
I am spewing he broke the coaching record - loser!

MM always made it about himself but when things goes wrong IT is everyone else’e Fault.

Very Bitter Man

I wont get carded if I keep "liking" all these posts in this thread will I????

The Karma Bus keeps rolling along......

I wont get carded if I keep "liking" all these posts in this thread will I????

The Karma Bus keeps rolling along......

Good Chance you will get banned they not as Generous as our Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back