Now that Carlton has sacked Malthouse...

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you reckon Carlton may be interested in Sumich?? Or maybe Kirk.

Serious Question.

I reckon they should get on the phone and ask RTB how good is sumich, Ross good mates with silvagni if the answer is positive he should be there man.

I got a pineapple that says it will be Worsfold - although Barker will be the interim coach

Bomber Thompson maybe on their wish list but who ever they get will be in for a very hard time trying to go to the draft and trading out players to rebuild the team over the next 3 to 4 years . Quick fix won't work .
Chris Connelly type fix would be a big mistake but we are talking Carlton .

I think Sumich could probably be ruled out- pulled out of the final stages of the dogs coaching interview last year because he wanted to stay in WA, I think for the time being.

Why would you want to coach Carlton. They have absolutely nothing good going for them.
Their best players Murphy and Gibbs are shells of their former selves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you want to coach Carlton. They have absolutely nothing good going for them.
Their best players Murphy and Gibbs are shells of their former selves.
Everyone said that about the Saints job Richardson is doing pretty well

Carlton have a real stink about them. Letting that crook Edelsten sit up in the coaches' box for Malthouse's record breaking night was appalling - could you imagine Freo letting that happen? The long history of crooked powerbrokers meddling to sack coaches, rope in coaches, and woo players. The twenty plus years of lurching between difference kinds of cheating.

Long road ahead of them to be competitive. Still haven't adjusted to the requirements of modern AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back