No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/adelaide-crows/sloane-close-to-deal-with-adelaide-20150528-ghc281.html

Adelaide's highly sought midfielder, Rory Sloane, is close to signing a long-term contract with the Crows, rebuffing Victorian clubs.

Sloane, who is among the game's most accomplished midfielders and one of the most desirable players on the market, is close to being secured on a long-term contract of four or even five years.

The Crows have been reluctant to hand players contracts of that length in the past, but the liberalised market heavily favours elite players of Sloane's age of just 25.

A number of Melbourne clubs were keen on Sloane, who is originally from Melbourne's outer eastern suburbs. St Kilda were open in their interest in the midfielder, who could have received a massive contract to return to Victoria but has indicated he is happy at Adelaide. Sloane last week talked down the prospect of leaving the Crows.

Then some more stuff about Danger after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's been brought up but is anyone else ******* fuming about the two questions regarding Dangerfield's future in the AFL fan survey? I mean what the * does it have to do with what fans think about the game? What did the Crows do to the AFL to cop s**t like this? There wasn't any questions about what club Rance will be playing for in 2016 so why is there about Patty?

Seriously ******* low AFL.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been brought up but is anyone else ******* fuming about the two questions regarding Dangerfield's future in the AFL fan survey? I mean what the **** does it have to do with what fans think about the game? What did the Crows do to the AFL to cop s**t like this? There wasn't any questions about what club Rance will be playing for in 2016 so why is there about Patty?

For some reason the crows are fair game with s**t like this.

Not sure if it's been brought up but is anyone else ******* fuming about the two questions regarding Dangerfield's future in the AFL fan survey? I mean what the **** does it have to do with what fans think about the game? What did the Crows do to the AFL to cop s**t like this? There wasn't any questions about what club Rance will be playing for in 2016 so why is there about Patty?

Thread started on the main board. Let's see what the masses think.

Watching him live, Jen, I would suggest that Danger most definitely can be bothered to perform. Against the Saints, we needed him to go back to his inside game a lot more and he did at certain stages. He has also been providing blocks and tackles to allow others better access to the ball.

His Contested marks have been up. I was surprised last week. I like it. We still need him to bust up the middle and he did that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back