State of Origin 2015 State of Origin Discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

It would have been heroic if nsw won but they didn't have the class.
As much as I would have lived us to win I don't think it would have been heroic as much as Queensland butchering it. Inglis completely ****ed one try and there was a couple of other classic qld moves that were destined for tries but a slightly misdirected pass halted momentum.

We dominated them in the second half. NSW were shithouse in the second 40 and barely looked like scoring. We were deserving winners.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Unfortunately our tickets are level bloody 4.

GO QUEENSLAND! GO YOU GOOD THING!

Would have liked to have gone to this. Ah well, looking forward to it from the couch.

wtf is with the State of Origin pregame. You have Andrew Johns stuttering along like he is still on pills, Darren Lockyer still sounds all croaky and cant string a sentence together. Phil Gould is dementing. Its a *ing joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ I've heard my fair share of *******s during minutes of silence, but never that many before. Is this common in rugby league?
That was an out and out disgrace. Those turkeys need to have a long hard look at themselves

Christ I've heard my fair share of *******s during minutes of silence, but never that many before. Is this common in rugby league?

The NSW and QLD residents will say it's VIC culture. I'd say it's more indicative of rugby culture. Though they've probably had a few to drink since pre game lasts an eternity.

The NSW and QLD residents will say it's VIC culture. I'd say it's more indicative of rugby culture. Though they've probably had a few to drink since pre game lasts an eternity.
Yep already seen the 'stupid Victorians' comments appear on social media...

Seen minute's silence in footy, cricket and soccer and it's only been the odd person calling out, very rarely mind you. That seemed like hundreds of people, only need to look across at League Unlimited for the different cultures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back