KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a bit quiet on here of late! Thoughts of the up coming round? Should be a cracker of a game at lanky and both teams should be fired up and ready to go after the break!! The other game look interesting as they could be tight games or they could be blow outs.. Some tips;
ardmona vs STANHOPE, Stanhope should get up but can see ardy causing an upset depending on stanhopes available players
Girgarre vs UNDERA, UNDERA to get up by 5 goals
LANCASTER vs merrigum, pretty much going with the home ground advantage
NAGAMBIE vs longwood, should be a percentage boost, rattray to kick 9 htl 6
Rushworth vs VIOLET TOWN, good to see rushy getting 2 teams on the park every week and showing glimpses of what they can do but vt will be too good
Tally vs AVENEL, AVENEL should get up but tally has shown they can play some good footy and could challenge the swans
Murch should also take home the 4 points

Been a bit quiet on here of late! Thoughts of the up coming round? Should be a cracker of a game at lanky and both teams should be fired up and ready to go after the break!! The other game look interesting as they could be tight games or they could be blow outs.. Some tips;
ardmona vs STANHOPE, Stanhope should get up but can see ardy causing an upset depending on stanhopes available players
Girgarre vs UNDERA, UNDERA to get up by 5 goals
LANCASTER vs merrigum, pretty much going with the home ground advantage
NAGAMBIE vs longwood, should be a percentage boost, rattray to kick 9 htl 6
Rushworth vs VIOLET TOWN, good to see rushy getting 2 teams on the park every week and showing glimpses of what they can do but vt will be too good
Tally vs AVENEL, AVENEL should get up but tally has shown they can play some good footy and could challenge the swans
Murch should also take home the 4 points
lanky got up by 10 goals
great display of team football
haven't heard any other results

What was Greg pells s**t in today's shepp news.. Abt lancy.. Disgrace from a president I think.. That's my opinion only fellas.. As if lancy didn't need any motivation to win..

Fair enough, as you said that's your opinion. Pelly was giving his opinion. No issue with it. Didn't mind seeing him give the pot a stir. Lanky are a good side and will be tough to beat regardless.

What was Greg pells s**t in today's shepp news.. Abt lancy.. Disgrace from a president I think.. That's my opinion only fellas.. As if lancy didn't need any motivation to win..
Couldn't agree more normo, he may wanna check what happen last year when they got the check book out. Brought duds to the club

And that's your opinion. Speaking to plenty of local Lancaster folk today I think they actually agreed with his comments..
That's bull s**t dids I can tell you for sure they are really pissed off You've been around footy for quite a while and when a president of a club bags another club the way he did is just not acceptable at all Pelly should concentrate on his own back yard or is he just simply finding it hard getting over last years debacle!!

That's bull s**t dids I can tell you for sure they are really pissed off You've been around footy for quite a while and when a president of a club bags another club the way he did is just not acceptable at all Pelly should concentrate on his own back yard or is he just simply finding it hard getting over last years debacle!!

You blokes haven't won anything yet, if you don't win the flag you'll have a debacle of your own.

Use must be all jealous of how Nagambie go about it they spend * all they get all the right results and are a fairly close group!!! Will be hard to beat I think!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slight correction Fox, 9 goals.... :D:D
Wow wee
Is there really a difference between a 9 or 10 goal loss
Will the soft mover recover from this loss on top of all his other setbacks
Are the architect inductees the real deal or will riggamortis set in
Will this be the wrong year to spend up big in the quest for fame and loss of fortune
Has the gum got chewy on their boot
Stay tuned same wombat time same wombat channel

Wow wee
Is there really a difference between a 9 or 10 goal loss
Will the soft mover recover from this loss on top of all his other setbacks
Are the architect inductees the real deal or will riggamortis set in
Will this be the wrong year to spend up big in the quest for fame and loss of fortune
Has the gum got chewy on their boot
Stay tuned same wombat time same wombat channel

Yep, 6pts you F***ing TOSSER!!!! Incase you didn't realise by the 2 smiley faces at the end of the post it was a joke! Seriously the more you post the more blatantly obvious your a pathetic halfwit.... :thumbsu:

PS Incase you didn't realise this post ISN'T a joke!!!!

How is nargambie still not fav to win the flag on sports bet? 3.75 get value
Good point snowflake. The lakers have not put a foot wrong so far. Perhaps sports bet go on rumour and innuendo, apparently on the back of Greg Pells comments in the shepp news, lacklustre lancy are out shopping again before 30 June and the points system comes in.

So just to actually get back to some "interesting" football talk, this points system is it coming in as a trial for the 2nd half of the season?

& anychance someone could post an accurate proposal on how they plan to run it? I've heard a couple slightly different scenarios so just curios to see which 1 it is??

Cheers in advance.... :thumbsu:

So just to actually get back to some "interesting" football talk, this points system is it coming in as a trial for the 2nd half of the season?

& anychance someone could post an accurate proposal on how they plan to run it? I've heard a couple slightly different scenarios so just curios to see which 1 it is??

Cheers in advance.... :thumbsu:
My understanding is that clubs will be asked to provide the tally of accumulated points for senior sides during July as per the afl vic country proposal . The purpose is to establish the amount of points they will be provided next year and beyond shall clubs / leagues / AFL Vic Country and AFL Vic choose to adopt the proposal.
A little more detail :
If I have read it correctly less than 45 % bothered to fill in a survey on equalisation , of those , 83% felt something should be done and of those who felt something should be done only 45% felt it likely or highly likely that a combined points/salary cap would have any effect . That is less than 17% club support for some sought of points/salary cap system , which would appear to be inline with the amount of clubs who attended info sessions.
Furthermore only 8% of clubs who currently have a points system believe it is having any effect on player payments .

My understanding is that clubs will be asked to provide the tally of accumulated points for senior sides during July as per the afl vic country proposal . The purpose is to establish the amount of points they will be provided next year and beyond shall clubs / leagues / AFL Vic Country and AFL Vic choose to adopt the proposal.
A little more detail :
If I have read it correctly less than 45 % bothered to fill in a survey on equalisation , of those , 83% felt something should be done and of those who felt something should be done only 45% felt it likely or highly likely that a combined points/salary cap would have any effect . That is less than 17% club support for some sought of points/salary cap system , which would appear to be inline with the amount of clubs who attended info sessions.
Furthermore only 8% of clubs who currently have a points system believe it is having any effect on player payments .
So we just let the current free for all continue? Could it be that the people left at clubs giving their time for nothing just can't stump up for another meeting?

So we just let the current free for all continue? Could it be that the people left at clubs giving their time for nothing just can't stump up for another meeting?
Something needs to be done, not just in our league - but across the state.

A points system is the logical next step, it certainly is a hell of a lot of work in the next couple of years. I think AFL Vic are pretty confident in getting this up for as early as next year. So clubs will need to be prepared. Sometimes the volunteer work falls onto too few at clubs, need people to step up and also getting younger people involved to transition into the next phase of country footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back