KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see the premiership betting - Lancaster 1.72, Merrigum 3.00, Nagambie 4.00. Unusual for an undefeated side to be paying 4.00 when they've beaten the two sides shorter than themself. I still probably feel lancaster will win but why would merrigum be shorter than Nag? Stanhope any chance of threatening if they get their full side on the field? Whose the ruckman for Lancaster at the moment and why can't their reserves ruckman Douglas get a game?

I think Hocking is doing all their ruck work at the moment, but it was interesting to hear on Saturday that after Lanky played Girgarre just over a week ago they made a phone call during the week to the Gig ruckman (Jones) asking him to come help them win a flag.... Bit cheeky 1 would think!! :oops:

I think Hocking is doing all their ruck work at the moment, but it was interesting to hear on Saturday that after Lanky played Girgarre just over a week ago they made a phone call during the week to the Gig ruckman (Jones) asking him to come help them win a flag.... Bit cheeky 1 would think!! :oops:
Apparently rang last year's Inch medallist while the medal was still hanging around his neck. If you don't ask then you don't know.

Interesting to see the premiership betting - Lancaster 1.72, Merrigum 3.00, Nagambie 4.00. Unusual for an undefeated side to be paying 4.00 when they've beaten the two sides shorter than themself. I still probably feel lancaster will win but why would merrigum be shorter than Nag? Stanhope any chance of threatening if they get their full side on the field? Whose the ruckman for Lancaster at the moment and why can't their reserves ruckman Douglas get a game?
Big dougo is happy to be playing twos
As for the $1.72 someone probably put on 50 and Sportsbet wound them in as usual

Big news russ has done his ankle in bball last night and is unable to make interleauge training again as he is unable to drive up what a shame... but will be fine for lankys next game
Again?? He hasn't been yet! :D:D Surely 1 of the others will still drive him up to fulfil his assistant coaching duty to the league?? ;)

Big news russ has done his ankle in bball last night and is unable to make interleauge training again as he is unable to drive up what a shame... but will be fine for lankys next game
Will be a pretty poor effort if he doesn't even come up to help given he is an assistant coach. Questionable character and commitment. ! Not a good look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on what the interleague side for Saturday is ?
Lets just say it's going to be a very handy side to take the park on Saturday.... With names like Wellington, Pell, Thompson, Durward, Gillespie, Kilmartin, Ratray, Excell, Young, Shultz etc I think we're guna be a big chance.... :thumbsu:

Ps Linc Wellington named Captain & Steve Thompson named Vice Captain.... Congrats to those 2, both GUNS!!!!

Lets just say it's going to be a very handy side to take the park on Saturday.... With names like Wellington, Pell, Thompson, Durward, Gillespie, Kilmartin, Ratray, Excell, Young, Shultz etc I think we're guna be a big chance.... :thumbsu:

Ps Linc Wellington named Captain & Steve Thompson named Vice Captain.... Congrats to those 2, both GUNS!!!!

Young Excell from Stanhope having a run??

Here is the side
Clark. Gillespie. Hutton
Durward. Excell. Haysom
Hill. Wellington jones.
Neville. Kilmartin. Emett
Morgan Ratts. Young
On ball
Ewart
Thompson
Pell
Inter Hearn shultze Gleeson stammers

Ironically both those guns Thommo and linc go into battle tomorrow as capt and vc team mates yet 7days time they will be arch enemies in the big clash at Weller rd between the gum and the wombats what a game that will be Any way good luck to the Kdl lets have a big win!! And

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back