KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically both those guns Thommo and linc go into battle tomorrow as capt and vc team mates yet 7days time they will be arch enemies in the big clash at Weller rd between the gum and the wombats what a game that will be Any way good luck to the Kdl lets have a big win!! And
That's the beauty of our game, teammates in rep footy willing to go into battle for each other 1 week & enemies in club footy wanting to destroy each other the following! Don't ya just love it!! That's how life long friendships are made.... :thumbsu:

How many of these guys have played for Tatura?
Good luck to every1 involved today inbothe football and netball.. All I can say is.. If the KDL don't beat this mob.. They should seriously think twice about inter league.. But think they will win and win well.. 52 points.. Rattray with 6 and Wellington BOG..

Full time Kdl 18 - 15 midel 3 -10
Great win boys ya just smashed them just to skilled and to quick for that other mob Great stuff!!!
Great result for the KDFL and the coaching panel. Unfortunately the disparity in the results across the games played only go to show that the ranking system is a complete toss. Mininera have committed to representative football but they are a competition that doesn't field Reserves. Murray somehow came up against Hampden and were summarily dismissed. In all fairness, Hampden has always been a strong league and the Murray league, wedged firmly between the O and M and GVFL is not in the same class. Others have suggested a regional brag fest where leagues near each other form a pool and play accordingly, such as Sunraysia, Central Murray and Wimmera with the minor competitions playing against each other.

Great result for the KDFL and the coaching panel. Unfortunately the disparity in the results across the games played only go to show that the ranking system is a complete toss. Mininera have committed to representative football but they are a competition that doesn't field Reserves. Murray somehow came up against Hampden and were summarily dismissed. In all fairness, Hampden has always been a strong league and the Murray league, wedged firmly between the O and M and GVFL is not in the same class. Others have suggested a regional brag fest where leagues near each other form a pool and play accordingly, such as Sunraysia, Central Murray and Wimmera with the minor competitions playing against each other.
From what I can see, all 12 clubs in the Mininera DFL field reserves sides. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case of a lot of their guys being 'unavailable'. Nevertheless, we're no longer ranked 34th!

Last edited:
Talking
From what I can see, all 12 clubs in the Mininera DFL field reserves sides. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case of a lot of their guys being 'unavailable'. Nevertheless, we're no longer ranked 34th!
talking to mininera officials today they brought there best side today and didnt have any major outs. So well done to kdfl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean the KDFNL will again next year play on home turf ? Been very fortunate with little to no travel since joining the championships which is great for the league to build interest .
We travelled to Albury last year to play Talangata FL.... Last time I checked that's not little to no travel.... Good 2hr+ drive for most of the players....;)

We travelled to Albury last year to play Talangata FL.... Last time I checked that's not little to no travel.... Good 2hr+ drive for most of the players....;)
Barooga , Tat , Albury , Deakin , hosting 2016
Don't reckon you could get much better and good luck to the KDFL being able to keep games relatively close .

Barooga , Tat , Albury , Deakin , hosting 2016
Don't reckon you could get much better and good luck to the KDFL being able to keep games relatively close .
so 2 home games and 2 away games in 4 years, pretty standard. PDFL have had nothing to complain about compared to the Murray League, two by 10+ hr round trips in the past two years, now that is something to whinge about!

so 2 home games and 2 away games in 4 years, pretty standard. PDFL have had nothing to complain about compared to the Murray League, two by 10+ hr round trips in the past two years, now that is something to whinge about!
Was never whinging , was actually interested to see if the KDFNL would be hosting next year , whilst thinking of the MFL when considering what some others sometimes have to endure .
Would no doubt make it harder for leagues , both gaining player interest and financially , when having to travel long distances on a somewhat consistant basis .

Was never whinging , was actually interested to see if the KDFNL would be hosting next year , whilst thinking of the MFL when considering what some others sometimes have to endure .
Would know doubt make it harder for leagues , both gaining interest and financially , when having to travel long distances .
Are you a politician?
Or maybe I'm just pissed and can't understand your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back