Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell does Tippet and buddy only get 1 week and Gibbs gets 2? The AFL really love the Northern states.

I am bewildered with this one too.

Gibbs - reckless tackle, but not trying to kill him (and from my perspective Gray actually played some role by doing everything to stay standing and bust the tackle ... his core strength contributing to the strength of the sling) = 2 weeks

Franklin - tried to knock Edwards into next week, really was a snipe with no other intention but to seriously hurt = 1 week

What sort of message does it send?

Gold Coast Suns, what a debacle, AFL have a lot to answer for...

Millions over the past five years and draft concessions, pisses me off

Questions need to be asked of their leadership, aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am bewildered with this one too.

Gibbs - reckless tackle, but not trying to kill him (and from my perspective Gray actually played some role by doing everything to stay standing and bust the tackle ... his core strength contributing to the strength of the sling) = 2 weeks

Franklin - tried to knock Edwards into next week, really was a snipe with no other intention but to seriously hurt = 1 week

What sort of message does it send?
Couldn't agree more. Buddy ran past the football with the intention of sniping someone. Wtf.

No sporting code has ever succeeded there. Should have been given to Tassie.
always a strong supporter of the next team in tassie.

Smaller pop, but there is literally nothing to do there. They are a huge footy state. They would get 30k every week for their own team.

I am still perplexed as why to clubs are not told if one of their players has a strike against them. That to me seems really strange. If I was the club I would want to know so I could assist the player involve.

Yeah, the GC coke problem :)

Should all the truth come out, we'd be shocked (but I don't know why) as to just how much this goes on.............at every club.

Can tell you from experience, depending on your body fat, the white stuff is out of your system in 72 hours. Keep on the water and keep your hair short and it's a fine line (sic) but can be done.

Can tell you from experience, depending on your body fat, the white stuff is out of your system in 72 hours. Keep on the water and keep your hair short and it's a fine line (sic) but can be done.

GC haven't any more issues with drugs than Hawthorn, Collingwood, West Coast etc have.

The thing is that it's not a problem unless it's a problem. I wouldn't have been happy having seen Juddy doing a few lines but who cares what players do out of season? All of a sudden, doing a bit of coke is tantamount to having a serious issue.............says who?

GC haven't any more issues with drugs than Hawthorn, Collingwood, West Coast etc have.

The thing is that it's not a problem unless it's a problem. I wouldn't have been happy having seen Juddy doing a few lines but who cares what players do out of season? All of a sudden, doing a bit of coke is tantamount to having a serious issue.............says who?

Heard a couple of times today, player gets caught drinking, he's outed and suspended on a first offence.

The illicit stuff comes into question, and the wagons are circled.

Heard a couple of times today, player gets caught drinking, he's outed and suspended on a first offence.
The illicit stuff comes into question, and the wagons are circled.

Yeah, it's interesting and maybe somewhat unbalanced.

I've no idea as to how many players have done some blow from time to time but if someone fronted up with data at 50%, it wouldn't surprise. Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back