Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So apparently we just made a bid for Austin for 12m. QPR rejected and said they want 15. It's not like we're lacking strikers or anything...

Our bid is about to be accepted for N'Golo, after Caen thought Marseille's was insulting. Rumours said it was for 10m.

Our manager is gone, and it seems like we're throwing cash at players now. 25m just like that.

What the hell is going on?

All this Webster talk really takes me back.

showposter.jpg

You're allowed to qualify for the champions league with a different keeper you know.
I understand that mate. However DDG is worth more to United next season than 20m now. I'm a little drunk :$ but that's the point i was trying to make.

He'll be a Madrid player this season.

United won't give up a £20m payday.
If any club in the world can afford to keep a player an extra year and let them go on a free its us, still think he will be sold but its nice to see us not backing down.

Would lol if Newcastle took Balo off our hands.

Ha doubt we could even afford half his wages even if we were interested. Seems like bs to me jod. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching F1 practice and got startled by Kyrgios winning before checking my phone for the Tweet. Any closing thoughts?

5m for him is good money, but he looks the goods in the Championship. Remains to be seen what we spend the money on but he clearly didn't want to stay so only one option in that situation.

Ha doubt we could even afford half his wages even if we were interested. Seems like bs to me jod.
Mario gets fined two weeks wages so often you'd probably end up in profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back