How does not having a game Sunday affect us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything is perfect at Geelong.

Of course not. Never has been and never will be.

All our players are stars.

Same as above, of course not.

Stanley is not injury prone. He was a bargain at pick 21

I don't know his history, but if he's never had a foot injury like that before, it's hard to apportion blame to anyone. If he has repeatedly, different story. The form he was showing when he got injured, was starting to look a lot like a bargain. We'll have to revisit next year now.

All our injuried players are going to win us a flag

Agree on that one. They've taken 'overly optimistic' to stratospheric levels there.

Walker is a good player

Time will tell. Still relatively inexperienced. Agree he needs to do more, but also think that shuffling between second and third ruck, and somewhere in the mix behind Clark and level with Kersten doesn't help.

Guthrie gets more than enough touches for a midfielder

Disagree overall. But I would say the club may need to decide whether he's a ballwinner or tagger and commit to it. He can't be a bit of both.

Lake, fletcher, Gibson, Borgouyne, Birchall, reid, Fisher, Shaw, rance, mac donald, thompson, patful, rivers, richards, grundy, frawley, talia, morris, glass, malceski, robert murphy, hurn, dempster, MC pharlin, merrett

And there are heaps that I missed

Interesting…….out of the first five names that jumped in your head, 4 were Hawks…..lol…...

And the majority of Australians are obese. What's your point.

Mate, last night at 9.40pm he said
He would lucky to be in the top 30 defenders of the last 7-8 years.
At 10.30pm he said
I think that he's been one of the best defenders in the AFL over the last 7 or 8 years.
Draw your own conclusions about whether or not he lives under a bridge.

Mate, last night at 9.40pm he said
He would lucky to be in the top 30 defenders of the last 7-8 years.
At 10.30pm he said
I think that he's been one of the best defenders in the AFL over the last 7 or 8 years.
Draw your own conclusions about whether or not he lives under a bridge.
Bosk has never been an intelligent one...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TROLLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Report these posts and they will be dealt with by the appropriate parties.

Thank you.

Go Catters

Back on Topic,

There is an unexpected benefit to us in not playing last weekend, apart from the extra rest for tired bodies. (I hate trying to find the positive at times like this)

But the 2 points make our terrible percentage almost irrelevant now.

Firstly, Vale Phillip Walsh. R.I.P.

Secondly, do you feel it was the right decision to abandon the game Sunday, and award each team two points each?

Also, how does this, and the extra week's rest affect us? Will it freshen us up, or make us struggle more?
Yes, it was the right decision. No other one could be made, out of respect.

Yes, I thought it would affect the team. PA can play an emotional game. They were in the eye of the storm, new coach. We could only sit back respectfully and wait an additional week on top of the break. Nothing compares to game time, and we missed 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back