Past #8: Daniel Wells - joins Collingwood as a FA - North get pick #32 as compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he run over your cat or something?

nope just am sick to death of 13 years of lackluster performances by this guy, If you want a positive about Drew at least he kicks straighter now then when he started.

I think he crumbles under pressure and when talented players man him up. watch him not get a touch this week against Geelong. Harry will dominate him and Drew will have potshot at Majak if he is there.

nope just am sick to death of 13 years of lackluster performances by this guy, If you want a positive about Drew at least he kicks straighter now then when he started.

I think he crumbles under pressure and when talented players man him up. watch him not get a touch this week against Geelong. Harry will dominate him and Drew will have potshot at Majak if he is there.

Whilst I think the time is right to hang up the boots, I think you're being a bit harsh.

Whilst I think the time is right to hang up the boots, I think you're being a bit harsh.

Maybe, he has been a great servent of the club, but is that what a nearly 300 game player should be remembered for. Greig won Brownlows and Premierships, Harvey Grant Blakey Arch Simmo Martyn Schimma all won a premiership or two, what has Drew done? he gets up for every game, maybe I am just in a shitty mood, and my whipping boy is Drew.

Looks in terrible shape.

Just a massive disappointment really, the club using this as a some kind of positive is laughable.

He won't play again next year and might not ever come back - another reason to forget this year

Serious questions need to be asked from Brayshaw and the board about all levels of this club.

Last person to ask him a serious question was Euge and he was run out the door.

I think JB's greatest achievement was getting Euge to the club, who in his short period got things done. We have been plateauing ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny Euge got the cut down in Launceston on that dark day.
Looking back now 3 years on, so much of the past three seasons will make plenty of sense in years time when all the inner workings come out about his departure.

Which begs the question what is Geoff Walsh doing? Is he watching key figures at he club continue to dig themselves into a hole so that its easier to initiate change?

The reality is we know * all. But alas the club has been doing * all so we must be right about everything else :rolls eyes

Last person to ask him a serious question was Euge and he was run out the door.

I think JB's greatest achievement was getting Euge to the club, who in his short period got things done. We have been plateauing ever since.

Don't articulate it Tas because then I will have to think about it -- and then agree with you! The thing Euge did not do is treat us all like idiots - it felt like he was one of us

Another question for the club. Why has Wellsy only gone into surgery now?

That would be my first question - why has it taken 12 weeks of 'rest' before surgery? Even if it is minor, why was it not done all those weeks ago. I do feel sorry for him now. Lot of people have had a lot shots at a guy who has never done anything wrong by your club or the AFL and after all that, he still needed an Op.

Don't articulate it Tas because then I will have to think about it -- and then agree with you! The thing Euge did not do is treat us all like idiots - it felt like he was one of us

Very true. I remember he did an online chat once during the 2012 trade period when we had a lot of players wanting out of the club, with open questions from fans. He was very honest and never bullshitted anyone or tried to backpedal/deflect. One person got on and said they loved everyone at the club, and he said he loved all the fans. It felt honest. Miss the guy.

We beat *

And bloody Richmond :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back