No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... it's like painting the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Never ends!

Lever, Cameron, Talia, Smith, B Crouch...
We don't have to worry about B. Crouch as long as M. Crouch is also on our list. I can't imagine a player leaving a team in which their brother also plays. It usually happens the other way around. And Cameron won't go anywhere. Doubtful with Smith too.

Talia and Lever are the only two I'd worry about.

We don't have to worry about B. Crouch as long as M. Crouch is also on our list. I can't imagine a player leaving a team in which their brother also plays. It usually happens the other way around. And Cameron won't go anywhere. Doubtful with Smith too.

Can't see Talia leaving and Lever would have to be a Gunston-level campaigner to leave

Wakelins?
Didn't lever say something early about wanting to be a one club player?
Didn't Danger say that too?

Wakelins?

Didn't Danger say that too?
I've heard Danger quoted as saying that but all I have come across is him kind of avoiding the question.

I've recently watched an interview when he was first drafted and one from when he signed his last contract and both times he answered the question of "would you like to be a one club player?" with "well, that sound's nice. Hopefully." and then a remark about his family. Of course I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

Didn't lever say something early about wanting to be a one club player?

Yes he did

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-11-28/levers-point-to-prove

Recruit Jake Lever says he plans to repay Adelaide’s faith and prove his doubters wrong after being selected by the Crows with pick No.14 in the AFL National Draft.

“I think I was a worthy pick 14. The best thing I can do now is to work hard and prove all the clubs that didn’t pick me wrong.”

“I’m happy to be coming to the Crows. I want to be an Adelaide player for the next 10-15 years.”

Yes he did

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-11-28/levers-point-to-prove

Recruit Jake Lever says he plans to repay Adelaide’s faith and prove his doubters wrong after being selected by the Crows with pick No.14 in the AFL National Draft.

“I think I was a worthy pick 14. The best thing I can do now is to work hard and prove all the clubs that didn’t pick me wrong.”

“I’m happy to be coming to the Crows. I want to be an Adelaide player for the next 10-15 years.”

^ beat me to it.

http://m.afc.com.au/news/2014-11-28/levers-point-to-prove

"I want to be an Adelaide player for the next 10-15 years.”
Well, that's bloody good to hear. Still, these days of free agency have left me a little pessimistic lol.

So if we don't have to worry about b crouch while matt is here does that work in reverse? If so neither can ever go anywhere! Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back