Game Day Round 18 v Gold Coast @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for intruding on your gameday thread.
If you support this campaign then please show your support by posting this image wherever you can.

View attachment 157465

tumblr_lybgvqgeHA1qaev2y.gif

Quality preview squash. I rate it 12 Shard man buns out of 10. 1 for the extra effort over the past few weeks.

Looking forward to this game and hopefully JK can bully another 10 goal haul :D

Interesting to see what happens at selection for this weekend but. If right Butler needs to play and if Hill isn't right I'd have no qualms with HELLO NEWMAN in

c4cd25c57855ee3b0a73271b8b1ff0cc8442233b009d08069c1eae388b688ce5.jpg

Jack Martin kicked 4 (somehow) against us this time last year whilst looking like barely getting out of 1st gear. Need to stop him, Dixon & Lynch from kicking those numbers and we might still win comfortably.
WCE by 57pts.
Just buy some cartons of grog pre game and distract him with them. Might work on a few others also.

How many points is one Kane Lucas worth?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we know it is just a political agenda from goodes, seeking attention. Trouble is he is not letting it stop with him

As I have stated elsewhere. The "I stand against racism" campaign was born in 2011 (BEFORE the whole Goodes thing erupted in 2013) , has nothing to do with Adam Goodes other than him being one of MANY sports people to lend their support.

As I have stated elsewhere. The "I stand against racism" campaign was born in 2011 (BEFORE the whole Goodes thing erupted in 2013) , has nothing to do with Adam Goodes other than him being one of MANY sports people to lend their support.

All well and good but this is our game day/preview thread. Let it remain so. If you want to share that around there is clearly another thread much more suited to that discussion.

So it is getting trotted out all over the place now because of the booing which I repeat was NOT racially motivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back