Remove this Banner Ad

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
No huge Friday night scores.

Hodge 104 on AFL website but only showing 99 in FF app??
Martin 90
Lambert 76.

I had considered Hodge for C but went Priddis. He scored 155 in Rd8? V GC and is in red hot form.

Just dusty and lewis so far glad i had no choice but to trade fyfe no rush to bring him back in says lyon and glad i dont own mundy

Missed training with a migraine which he apparently often gets. Should be fine.
I benched Fyfe, now rumoured he may miss a week... Or 2... Or more.

Phew! I just bought him in this week.It would suck balls if he didn't play.
As for Fyfe I think their just giving him a rest before the finals. Would be suprised if its for more than a week

Phew! I just bought him in this week.It would suck balls if he didn't play.
As for Fyfe I think their just giving him a rest before the finals. Would be suprised if its for more than a week

Freo have saints at etihad next week u know what normally happens when they play lyon leaves most of the team in perth

To play today:
James Kelly
Tom Rockliff

Dane Swan
Scott Pendlebury

Luke Parker

Todd Goldstein (C)
Patrick Cripps
Matthew Kruezer

Matt Priddis

Currently 473/5. Hoping for 1450/1500. at the end of tonight.

16/1582 so far Taylor Walker a dud on 49 needs to go. Franklin and B Smith are only other underperformers so far both with 62.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16/1582 so far Taylor Walker a dud on 49 needs to go. Franklin and B Smith are only other underperformers so far both with 62.

B. Smith is on par. Definitely not under-performing. Last year was his only fantasy relevant year

B. Smith is on par. Definitely not under-performing. Last year was his only fantasy relevant year

He just hasn't come good after the concussions and missing so much footy. Rory Sloane is in the same boat as well. Essentially missed 8 out of 9 weeks. But he is better than is last two weeks. Smith has done nothing for three quarters then puts in an effort in the last. Just not in form.

I have Goldy as Captain. After 1st quarter - 26, Half time 37 (must have been his worst quarter this year), at 3/4 time 88, come on one more good quarter.

He just hasn't come good after the concussions and missing so much footy. Rory Sloane is in the same boat as well. Essentially missed 8 out of 9 weeks. But he is better than is last two weeks. Smith has done nothing for three quarters then puts in an effort in the last. Just not in form.

I have Goldy as Captain. After 1st quarter - 26, Half time 37 (must have been his worst quarter this year), at 3/4 time 88, come on one more good quarter.

Smith is someone I would have never looked at. If you bought him for ~350k in my opinion you bought that level of output.

Don't reckon you can be dissapointed with it. Anyone around that price point is not gauranteed.

Having a good scoring round.

Currently 1757/15 + C

Mundy, Newnes, Hibberd, Steven, Macrae, Neale, Bontempelli to come tomorrow.

1619 from 14+C. Having to field Caleb Daniel and Tom Barrass this week isn't great but so far I'm going well.

Mundy, Ibbo, Newnes, Neale, Zaharakis, Goddard, Steele and Daniel to come today.

I was 1543/14+C last night, Pendles as C was average and I needed Knights 37 but with a bit of luck it could still be my best score in weeks.

Ollie Wines subbed on 11 - **** sake you ******* campaigner. **** this game. I am never selecting a south australian midfielder ever again. They are piss weak. First Sloane and now this prick. Get stuffed. **** **** ****

What happened to him now i was getting sick of him anyway but now i have to trade another premo had to get rid of ablett and fyfe now wines

Ollie Wines subbed on 11 - **** sake you ******* campaigner. **** this game. I am never selecting a south australian midfielder ever again. They are piss weak. First Sloane and now this prick. Get stuffed. **** **** ****

Haha not his fault, Ollie popped his shoulder. He wanted to come back out and he did for a bit, but Ken decided to activate Hoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back