Game Day Port vs St Kilda Round 18, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

156276_6d8a87c5bbca92c94e3b18493792e453.png

Ok a bit early but to escape the wrath of raman for lack of enthusiasm better early than sleeping in!

A game
Here's one from the vault for drama, epic joy and indelible memories

Weather: Max 14. A few showers

Teams
POWER

B: C.O’Shea, J.Hombsch, J.Pittard
HB: T.Clurey, J.Trengove, M.Broadbent
C: S.Colquhoun, R.Gray, B.Ebert
HF: J.Neade, J.Westhoff, C.Wingard
F: H.Hartlett, J.Schulz, P.Ryder
Foll: M.Lobbe, T.Boak, O.Wines
Inter: A.Moore, A.Young, M.White, S.Gray

Emer: A.Monfries, J.Impey, T.Jonas
In: J.Pittard, S.Gray
Out: A.Monfries, J.Impey,

SAINTS
B: J.Geary, H.Goddard, S.Dempster
HB: S.Savage, S.Fisher, D.Roberton
C: J.Newnes, D.Armitage, J.Webster
HF: J.Sinclair, J.Bruce, L.Montagna
F: M.Weller, P.McCartin, T.Hickey
Foll: B.Longer, L.Dunstan, J.Steven
Inter: E.Templeton, A.Schneider, T.Membrey, D.McKenzie,

Emer: S.Ross, N.Wright, C.Shenton
In: T.Hickey, T.Membrey, D.McKenzie,
Out: N.Riewoldt (calf soreness), S.Gilbert (groin), J.Lonie (rested)

Record v Saints: P25 W15 L10

LAST FIVE TIMES
R12, 2014, Port Adelaide 19.15 (129) d St Kilda 9.5 (59) at Adelaide Oval
R17, 2013, Port Adelaide 14.13 (97) d St Kilda 13.14 (92) at Etihad Stadium
R1, 2012, Port Adelaide 13.11 (89) d St Kilda 13.7 (85) at AAMI Stadium
R16, 2011, St Kilda 17.7 (109) d Port Adelaide 8.5 (53) at AAMI Stadium
R19, 2010, St Kilda 23.13 (151) d Port Adelaide 8.9 (57) at Etihad Stadium

A song
Shoutout to Lockhart Road for this one. Kochie you can invite Paloma Faith onto the ground anytime. VavaVoom. ;)

We win and we'll be equal on points with Collingwood, but their percentage is superior so even a 100-point win won't put us any closer to going ahead of them. Need to take this opportunity and start winning back some respect, which starts by beating the teams we should.

Port by 24 points.

Oh the memories of that night in 2004.... still gives me goose bumps....

if we are switched on, we win comfortably .... with what we are going to put on the park compared to the saints, it should be a walk in the park....

Saints by 5... I hope not, this is a huge danger game, if we have to play catch up footy in the 2nd qtr then its going to be a long day with another upset for the round.... If we win, it wont be under 50 points

I can see it being a hard fought game. Port by 10 points but wouldn't want to see the Saints get a couple of goals up on us at any stage.

I think we worked ourselves into some good form last week, Saints big improvers from the last few years.

Just got a hunch that one of Schulz or Wingard will kick a bag, and Gray will play a blinder.
Ryder to kick 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sup gentlemen, come over for this game from Perth for our annual trip to AO. Looking forward to a cracking contest, Saints have some up and coming talent and really like to take the game on, while its kinda an elimination final for us. Should be a close game, but with more to play for for us and Wingard to kick a bag, we should win by a few goals. Any idea where to go before and or after the game for a beer or three? Thanks.

FFS, had to go on my weekly big Sunday run at the crack of dawn because of this early start bullshit...

Kids playing auskick at half time. Get ready for my son to get caught running too far without bounce. Happens every auskick practice and expect him to feel a little nervous out in middle. Daughter will be one doing cartwheels. Hope port can win today but apprehensive of result. Feel Robbie due for bog and kicking a bag

Foxtel had 40 Greatest Rock Ballads this morning and number 1 was Never Tear Us Apart. Here's hoping it's a sign.

Sup gentlemen, come over for this game from Perth for our annual trip to AO. Looking forward to a cracking contest, Saints have some up and coming talent and really like to take the game on, while its kinda an elimination final for us. Should be a close game, but with more to play for for us and Wingard to kick a bag, we should win by a few goals. Any idea where to go before and or after the game for a beer or three? Thanks.

Only one place to be buddy. The Game Day Village. Cross the bridge and deviate slightly left then straight ahead.

Kenny says the shackles haven't come off the team (two weeks of the highest losing scores of the season)
"No I wont allow it ... I want us to deal with the pressure .... were going to face up to the pressure" Blah blah blah
So nothing has changed over the last two weeks?!?

Kenny needs to understand that the more he talks about handling PRESSURE the more pressure he keeps building within the team.
Kenny is the one who hasn't handled the pressure this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back