70 Peter Hudson 15
70 Stewart Loewe 29
65 Tony Modra 20
60 Matthew Lloyd 24
55 Tony Lockett 17
54 Dermott Brereton 23
54 Stephen Milne 33
53 Jeff Farmer 25

Edit: Hudson had 60 goals from 13 games when he left Hawthorn after the 1977 season.

Thats brilliant thank you. So along with this 1254 goals in the season proper, Dunstall also kicked 116 in the pre-season competition, so all up he kicked 1370 goals in his AFL appearances. What a player.

I encourage each and every one of you to take a look at this website. It is seriously brilliant. Almost like the AFL data website that some or all of us use. However this link is all things WAFL. Perhaps there are 300 players which are yet to be found but will be found in this site. Take a look at all the features, the site seems fairly new.

This site may help with some of these stats etc.

http://www.waflfootyfacts.net/index.html

This is seriously a great website, almost as good in fact as good as the AFL data website - http://afltables.com/afl/afl_index.html

Great work. The VFL competition could do with a website like this as there stats are not updated and hard to find.

Last edited:
I have been considering not adding any of the VFA records, as they are hard to come by.

Kelvin Moore played for Frankston in 1985 and I think 1986, yet it's very hard to find out how many games he played for them during those two seasons.

Gary Malarkey played 273 games with both East Perth and Geelong, then spent two seasons with Geelong West, yet I can't find the total games he played for them.

Also Troy Cook and former Brisbane player Mike Richardson are also a part of the 300 club. Richo played 307 games with Swan Districts, Collingwood, Essendon, Brisbane and West Perth from 1978-1994. Cook played 301 with Perth, Sydney and Fremantle.

Sam Mitchell has joined the 300 club BUT again, leaves a question on guys like Brad Johnson, Gary Ablett, Scot West and others who have played in the VFA since 2002, yet there records in VFA are hard to record.

According to the 2007 book "VFL/AFL Teams of the Century" by Julio Estorninho, Kelvin Moore played 36 games for Frankston during 1984 and 1985.

If you are willing to try almost anything in an effort to try to find Andrew Krakouer's VFL behinds, you could try e-mailing the MCG Library. Somebody there may know somebody involved with the VFL or with Coburg, or they may have the info detailed somewhere in the library. I'm not guaranteeing they will have the answer, but it can't hurt.

library@mcc.org.au

Just replying to this comment which is a few years old - I had no luck finding his VFL behinds.

Ive always wondered what the criteria for reaching the "300 game club" is?

Does this include all league games such as:

International Rules and Preseason games.

So for example Priddis has played:

235 AFL games

63 WAFL games

2 state games for WA

Ive always wondered what the criteria for reaching the "300 game club" is?

Does this include all league games such as:

International Rules and Preseason games.

If you're asking about the AFL's criteria, it would consider only AFL related games, so Priddis would not yet be a 300 gamer. The AFL adds together AFL games, preseason, interstate and international rules to award life membership.

If you're asking about the AFL's criteria, it would consider only AFL related games, so Priddis would not yet be a 300 gamer. The AFL adds together AFL games, preseason, interstate and international rules to award life membership.

So what is Priddis's games tally overall?

I thought this thread was all about league appearances including:

AFL/VFL
- Home and Away/Finals
- International Rules
- State of Origin (when it was around)
- Preseason (NAB Cup, JLT etc)

State League (VFL, WAFL, SANFL etc)

But it seems this thread is in regards to League games which does not include Preseason matches which they probably should perhaps as they are still "League"games such as the AFL Preason games (JLT/NAB Cup/Wizard Cup/Ansett Cup etc)

Also why are state of origin games not included and what about when the state leagues play eah other every year such as the WAFL vs VFL. Also what about Foxtel Cup games - even though that competition ceased to exist two years ago....they could be deemed as "League" games too perhaps.

I thought this thread was all about league appearances including:

AFL/VFL
- Home and Away/Finals
- International Rules
- State of Origin (when it was around)
- Preseason (NAB Cup, JLT etc)

State League (VFL, WAFL, SANFL etc)

But it seems this thread is in regards to League games which does not include Preseason matches which they probably should perhaps as they are still "League"games such as the AFL Preason games (JLT/NAB Cup/Wizard Cup/Ansett Cup etc)

Also why are state of origin games not included and what about when the state leagues play eah other every year such as the WAFL vs VFL. Also what about Foxtel Cup games - even though that competition ceased to exist two years ago....they could be deemed as "League" games too perhaps.

I believe the purpose of this thread is to definitely include all state league senior games as well as AFL related games. The AFL themselves would not have Priddis as a 300 gamer/life member because his senior games total would be his West Coast appearances in the seniors plus any preseason and international rules games. The AFL most likely only include state of origin appearances for any state, so if Priddis has played for the WAFL vs SANFL or VFA, they won't be adding those on to Priddis' games total.

I believe the purpose of this thread is to definitely include all state league senior games as well as AFL related games. The AFL themselves would not have Priddis as a 300 gamer/life member because his senior games total would be his West Coast appearances in the seniors plus any preseason and international rules games. The AFL most likely only include state of origin appearances for any state, so if Priddis has played for the WAFL vs SANFL or VFA, they won't be adding those on to Priddis' games total.

For the sake of this thread which is "300 games in League footy" Priddis has:

* 235 AFL games

* 63 WAFL games

So 298 games - so he needs two more

For the sake of the AFL Life Membership in which AFL sanctioned games are included, Priddus has:

* 235 AFL games (H&A and Finals)

* Preseason - how many, anyone know?

* No International Rules matches to my knowledge - again can anyone confirm?

For the sake of overall "Senior Apperances" Priddis has:

* 235 AFL games

* 63 WAFL League games

* 2 games for WA

* AFL Preason - not sure how many

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the sake of the AFL Life Membership in which AFL sanctioned games are included, Priddus has:
* 235 AFL games (H&A and Finals)

* Preseason - how many, anyone know?
Should be 25, as he played 2 out of 3 pre-season games this year (it was 23 prior to this season commencing according to AFL Record Season (Guide) 2017).

* No International Rules matches to my knowledge - again can anyone confirm?
0 - according to AFL Record Season (Guide) 2017.

For the sake of overall "Senior Apperances" Priddis has:

* 235 AFL games

* 63 WAFL League games

* 2 games for WA

* AFL Preason - not sure how many

Im not sure if for the sake of this thread Pre-Season games count (see Matt Priddis discussion earlier on in this thread).

Hi,

What do you tink are the most goals and matches combined togehter in one?

Hi,

What do you tink are the most goals and matches combined togehter in one?

I am not quite sure what you mean with this question.

Do you mean for example, if you add Peter Hudson's Tasmanian Football League goals onto his Hawthorn goals, can any other player exceed this total?
Or do you mean perhaps that if you add Tony Lockett's games (281) onto his goals (1360) you get a total of 1641, and can any other payer exceed this?
Or are you asking something completely different? Could you please give an example?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back