No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, Hawthorn have 4 Grand finals left to catch up with us

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if the Hawks make the Grand Final this year and we don't they'll go past us if you take into account that they started in 1925 (and have therefore made the Grand Final in exactly 20% of relevant seasons), whereas the Tigers started in 1908 (20.56%)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if the Hawks make the Grand Final this year and we don't they'll go past us if you take into account that they started in 1925 (and have therefore made the Grand Final in exactly 20% of relevant seasons), whereas the Tigers started in 1908 (20.56%)

Inb4 west coast and adelaide have better % then us,

You guys missing me yet? Currently sitting on my girlfriends (she used to live here) balcony in Athens. It's 8:30am and already around 25 degrees. It's a very tough life.
Get over to Santorini, NOW and DON'T ARGUE!!!

Went fishing down Victor Harbor RichoLedio and sante mate, got some nice flathead that's currently steaming away on the bbq wrapped in foil with some butter, lemon and herbs, got some boiled baby spuds, corn on the cob and home made slaw to go with it and some choc ripple cake for desert. Gunna be tasty and a nice surprise for the missus when she walks in the door shortly :D
I go fishing at Captain's Choice in Forest Hill. :thumbsu:

Let me understand this. He was too scared to take the field last week in case he might be booed by one of the 46 Adelaide fans who flew to Sydney but is quite okay going to a stadium packed with Geelong fans. :rolleyes:
When he get's his first touch the entire stadium will rise for a minutes applause and all TV stations will take a live cross.

Looks far more attractive like that, weird!

Geelong and Sydney running through the same banner as a sign of respect for Goodes.

Gimme a spell

I'm so over the Goodes debate and lack of common sense in the ensuing saga that my brain just blanks him out any time I see or hear about him. Adam Goodes has been effectively erased from Tigerforlife78's universe :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so over the Goodes debate and lack of common sense in the ensuing saga that my brain just blanks him out any time I see or hear about him. Adam Goodes has been effectively erased from Tigerforlife78's universe :)

Teach me!

Made a Dr appointment for tomorrow and I don't even know if I'll finish work by then :drunk:
I got the next 2 days off, getting all my wisdom teeth out

If I die, I'll haunt every team Richmond play against and get us the grand final win this year, think of me

Heard on 1116 earlier that Heppell on average lost 8 meters for his team with each disposal on the weekend (34) lol s**t campaigner dat hurt factor
Conca is better

Geelong and Sydney running through the same banner as a sign of respect for Goodes.

Gimme a spell
What a joke, isn't it amazing how Goodes was too mentally distraught to play in front of 25,000 sydney supporters but is now well enough to play in front of 25,000 geelong fans, same banner and a sing a long before the game, talk about blowing things way out of proportion, FFS Goodes stop playing the race card everytime people are against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back