Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, there is no way we can currently compare Crisp to Beams. Beams is a very good player, no matter what some of us think. Crisp is a developing young player.

In saying that, i have no doubt we absolutely smashed this trade.

Crisp could quite possibly win it at 21 the rate he's going.

Absolutely. You'd have to think that only Pendlebury and Varcoe would be ahead of him after Round 15. Crisps season seems to be getting better each week, so if he keeps improving, he'd have to be every chance.

Agree...not having the same impact at all. Been a bit reflective of the teams performance

Agree - When he was up and about. The whole team was as well.

He gave us Line Breaking Ability with a Good Kick, also Kick a Long Go. Had X-Factor about him. That is not there now:cry:

This is his first full season in the big time. He seems to have tired which is expected. We all expect so much more but in reality a lot of our kids are tiring and need at least 3 more pre-seasons. 11 players under 50 games and 4 players in single figures. Crisp has shown us that his future is bright in black and white.

Kicking has still been very good and he did get it 25 times yesterday which would be around his average
In time he could avg higher plus he is a metres gained type of footballer as he showed in the first half of the season. His run and carry will continue to improve.

This is his first full season in the big time. He seems to have tired which is expected. We all expect so much more but in reality a lot of our kids are tiring and need at least 3 more pre-seasons. 11 players under 50 games and 4 players in single figures. Crisp has shown us that his future is bright in black and white.

So with the Kids we can’t expect much really until 2017 at the Earlist to us to play out a full-season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant think of too many recruits this year to have a bigger impact than Jack. Paddy Ryder has shown glimpses while Shaun Higgins is probably his nearest rival with some really good games.

This kid has all the tools though. Hard, tough, and the most beautiful left foot since Dids. Just another case of steak knives being a massive winner. Will play 200+ games for the black and white.

Been a pleasure watching him develop this year.

He's been awesome this year, but surely Travis Varcoe gives him a run for his money for recruit of the year?

Cant think of too many recruits this year to have a bigger impact than Jack. Paddy Ryder has shown glimpses while Shaun Higgins is probably his nearest rival with some really good games.

This kid has all the tools though. Hard, tough, and the most beautiful left foot since Dids. Just another case of steak knives being a massive winner. Will play 200+ games for the black and white.

Been a pleasure watching him develop this year.
Ripping post. Higgins probably gets the nod, Waite has been serviceable, but Crispy and Varcoe would easily be in the top 5 for recruits of the year. Greenwood would have been to if he didn't miss half the season!

Crispy is fast becoming my favorite player. Some of his kicks hitting targets inside 50 when he's running full tilt and under pressure are absolutely elite. I love this guy he's got everything. Runs hard, tackles hard, gets it inside and out, Kicks goals. He's got versatility too with size, pace, and really damaging and creative skills. Will be top 5 in the Copeland this year as a first year youngster. He's going to be a huge part of our midfield for many years to come.

It's definitely nice to see Crisp, Varcoe and Greenwood all performing so well. Especially with some of the painful decisions we've made like getting Jordan Russell, Quinten Lynch, Clinton Young.

He's been awesome this year, but surely Travis Varcoe gives him a run for his money for recruit of the year?
Jesus Trav, how could I miss him? Will probably go top 3 in our b&f.

Both have been fantastic this year. Great recruiting by the club.

Crisp is outstanding. Has turned into one of our most reliable mids who can win his own footy, run and carry and kick goals.

Dare I say the full package?

Loved how well he and De Goey played tonight, cheers Brisbane!!

De Goey and Cripps should give us 450+ Games of quality football between them, chuck in another 100+ games from Greenwood and Brisbane will be looking at Beams and say, Faaaarrkkk! we paid way too much for your overhyped face.

Cripps i dare say is proving to be better than Beams already as hes got a good defensive midset. Not afraid to gather the pill and loves to attack the contest, kicks a few, poised and has an ideal size on him. Hes still very young and could become lethal with a little bit of developement

Cripps i dare say is proving to be better than Beams already as hes got a good defensive midset. Not afraid to gather the pill and loves to attack the contest, kicks a few, poised and has an ideal size on him. Hes still very young and could become lethal with a little bit of developement
No you don't dare say. I'd send him back for beams in a heart beat.

Higgins is the recruit of the year for mine considering all things giving up. If it's a player recruit not looking at what the club had to give up its easily beams. Just a shame the other 21 players suck and hate their captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back