Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firstly I don't think we can convince Treloar to come down to Carlton.

Secondly how could we get him via the PSD, people writing these articles don't understand that Brisbane have the 1st pick and would not pass up on Treloar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly I don't think we can convince Treloar to come down to Carlton.

Secondly how could we get him via the PSD, people writing these articles don't understand that Brisbane have the 1st pick and would not pass up on Treloar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why did we have to beat Melbourne?:mad:

I'd say we're in a worse position than others given our 1st rounder this year and next year are likely to both be top 2. That's too much when quality KPPs are available. More than quality at the moment, we need to build support over the ground - we can't afford to be spending two picks on one player.

I do not believe we're a chance of bringing Treloar across via the PSD, but this is not correct.

Do you really think Brisbane would draft a Victorian kid looking to go home in the PSD after all the problems they've had over the past few years with player retention?

Not a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS are keen on Kreuzer.
Carlton keen on Treloar.

How would you all feel about a swap of sorts?

I'd be up for it. Love Kreuzer but treloar is also a gun and younger.... Treloar is the only one that could tempt me to get rid of Kreuzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back