Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

diving into a norwegian crevasse will do that for ya.....

350m7g5.jpg

Wasn't it rumored that Swan McKay used to frequent this forum ?

He was briefly on the Carlton forums when the board was being replaced after Jack's ousting.

His username was Lebet, which is a rough Russian translation for 'Swan'.

Was certainly on The Blue View, not sure about here.

Wasn't it rumored that Swan McKay used to frequent this forum ?

He was briefly on the Carlton forums when the board was being replaced after Jack's ousting.

His username was Lebet, which is a rough Russian translation for 'Swan'.

Was certainly on The Blue View, not sure about here.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/03/1072908953867.html

Meanwhile, on Carlton's main unofficial site, The Blue View, there is an occasional poster known by the moniker "Lebet", the Russian word for swan.

Lebet is actually David "Swan" McKay, the distinguished former player and current club director. In the course of the election battle of late 2002, McKay successfully usedThe Blue View to promote the reform agenda of what became the new Carlton broom.

Jeeeezus that was unneccessary. May I ask just for clarification, what exactly is my form? Thank you.

No longer being needed at the club does not mean being de-listed. Being traded is the much more obvious meaning.

so just say tha
Jeeeezus that was unneccessary. May I ask just for clarification, what exactly is my form? Thank you.

No longer being needed at the club does not mean being de-listed. Being traded is the much more obvious meaning.

It's is not the obvious meaning.

The phrase "services are no longer required" has always meant you are sacked or in footy terms, delisted.

You could have said "likely to be traded" as a better poster stated earlier in the day but went the cheap way as is your style.

The answer is still Ty Vickery!

Seriously Azul most posters just don't get it.

They sook and moan about no long term list management - SOS starts planning 25 years in advance and still they complain.

Vickery (top 10 draft pick) is married to a world top 100 tennis player.

Just get 100 games into him - and make sure they have boys!!

Seriously Azul most posters just don't get it.

They sook and moan about no long term list management - SOS starts planning 25 years in advance and still they complain.

Vickery (top 10 draft pick) is married to a world top 100 tennis player.

Just get 100 games into him - and make sure they have boys!!
Vickery should never be allowed to procreate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vickery should never be allowed to procreate.
That could be the reason for him going for a mark when the ball was nowhere near him... Got the sudden urge to procreate and got light headed from the sudden lack of blood to the big head... and got very stupid!

Exactly.

Tbel going for maximum flog factor in his post.

He has form.
So, you've called me a flog based on past things that i have written. And after i've said can you please back it up and give examples you have not replied.
If you are going to call me a flog at least back it up with credible information rather than just saying and running away. That, in itself, is floggish.

So, you've called me a flog based on past things that i have written. And after i've said can you please back it up and give examples you have not replied.
If you are going to call me a flog at least back it up with credible information rather than just saying and running away. That, in itself, is floggish.

Mate, don't worry about it but do hold back a little claiming something as absolute fact when it may not be.

I know we all do it and back our judgement and what we hear but maybe adding an 'apparently' 'possibly' etc may be a better way to go.

Maybe Kreuze not a required player might be one case???

Yes.

It was a post a few months back where you .It ended up being deleted.

You go look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back