No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Like I said - lack of respect. Lack of respect for our club, lack of respect for Dangerfield, and lack of respect for some of the greatest champions their own club has seen.

Could you imagine if rather than honouring their retiring champions they turn the game into a Dangerfield circus and then he doesn't end up signing with them ? Could be karma

I thought Danger looked sad today. Obviously feeling gutted for his future team after Fridays loss.

Definitely going!
He did take a low blow towards the end ;)
UK3-KxptSSIQ7mUpAoO3O3fqMel2nKVEp8F7rw_JFacc3hle-R-T4IS36QSAp3baNd1jK3d1jtSAMFGliw6_E6EbGnD6Ri6tGN9yJZRfjsoK91LybFEnKYFY40lah6HOEMT6UfU5KEIFOXcb=w300-h400-nc

Kept watching this gif for a minute waiting for bus to hit him or to be taken in a low blow :(

Just my opinion, but you'd have thought they'd be concentrating on guys like Enright, Kelly, Bartel, Stevie J etc potentially playing their last ever game for the for a club they've served terrifically, rather than their desperate attempts to woo Danger. Sounds like they've already turfed them out the door without a care in the world and just want Danger in.

When we got Jacobs and Betts, I don't recall us behaving like this.

They've been very ordinary.

Nice little distraction in Geelong going on. Their club is in financial trouble, they did hang on to, maybe 3 veterans longer than they should of. Hawkins is not a forward to lead them out of oblivion, to which they face. They were pathetic against collingwood and st kilda. The club should be receiving a lot of heat from the members.

Their list is in a bad way, be a while before they can draft out of it. The town is also pretty screwed with ford packing up and going.

This Dangerfield add campaign is a nice distraction.

To put it bluntly, Dangerfield is a dickhead if he goes to that s**t.

I was watching them trying to go forward against Collingwood and thought, if they try that s**t against us, we'll smash them. We've destroyed the system of west coast and Richmond, their old men won't get out the back of our zone, our speed of ball movement will put them all in wheel chairs.

If they lose this week, they're 3 to 4 games out the eight, thats a long way for a Victorian team.

Does anyone get a little excited, every time the Ramsgate incident is mentioned?
Josh Carr did something untoward on the football field to one of our players. Riccutto got a group together, took that player to Carr, to let him confront him. Port players didn't like carr getting a touch up and jumped in. Which is why Ricciutto took a group with him. Port were dirty back then under Williams and Walsh.

Thats how I understand that incident.

Josh Carr did something untoward on the football field to one of our players. Riccutto got a group together, took that player to Carr, to let him confront him. Port players didn't like carr getting a touch up and jumped in. Which is why Ricciutto took a group with him. Port were dogs back then under Williams and Walsh.

Thats how I understand that incident.
Chad Cornes just mentioned it On the Couch, just reminds me of how hard we use to be!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the recent re-signing of sauce and Cameron would indicate these negotiations would already be underway. I couldn't cope with another thread like this

Dangerfield is a player who (for whatever reason) has always wanted to put off his re-signing of contracts towards the end of the contract term. He wanted to do it last time, and he's getting to do it this time. He's the exception, not the rule. I can't imagine going through anything this severe again (unless he re-signs for a couple of years and we have to go through it again within 18 months).

Nice little distraction in Geelong going on. Their club is in financial trouble, they did hang on to, maybe 3 veterans longer than they should of. Hawkins is not a forward to lead them out of oblivion, to which they face. They were pathetic against collingwood and st kilda. The club should be receiving a lot of heat from the members.

Their list is in a bad way, be a while before they can draft out of it. The town is also pretty screwed with ford packing up and going.

This Dangerfield add campaign is a nice distraction.

To put it bluntly, Dangerfield is a dickhead if he goes to that s**t.

I was watching them trying to go forward against Collingwood and thought, if they try that s**t against us, we'll smash them. We've destroyed the system of west coast and Richmond, their old men won't get out the back of our zone, our speed of ball movement will put them all in wheel chairs.

If they lose this week, they're 3 to 4 games out the eight, thats a long way for a Victorian team.

According to them their list is a Dangerfield short of 6 succesive premierships. Delusions of grandeur level: Expert!

Just my opinion, but you'd have thought they'd be concentrating on guys like Enright, Kelly, Bartel, Stevie J etc potentially playing their last ever game for the for a club they've served terrifically, rather than their desperate attempts to woo Danger. Sounds like they've already turfed them out the door without a care in the world and just want Danger in.

Must be a shallow bunch of supporters over that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back