Biased moderation on Aus Politics board and SRP

Remove this Banner Ad

sproketman

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I had a post edited by a mod (Jiska) for containing 'personal attacks', yet when pointed out this post was made in response to a personal attack no action was taken.

There has been a substantial decline in the debate on that forum where those whose views are moderate but don't align with the groupthink are hurried out by zealous moderation, and only those who share the same views post, arguing with what amounts to fringe nutters that most likely resemble sock puppets.

those whose views are moderate but don't align with the groupthink are hurried out by zealous moderation, and only those who share the same views post, arguing with what amounts to fringe nutters that most likely resemble sock puppets.
Yeah, that doesn't happen.

There have been a few abusive trolls that have been kicked out but if you put your arguments properly you should be fine.

I had a post edited by a mod (Jiska) for containing 'personal attacks', yet when pointed out this post was made in response to a personal attack no action was taken.

There has been a substantial decline in the debate on that forum where those whose views are moderate but don't align with the groupthink are hurried out by zealous moderation, and only those who share the same views post, arguing with what amounts to fringe nutters that most likely resemble sock puppets.
It's a pretty safe bet, to say that you've had account on BF before... and that you were permabanned.

I'm sure it was the Mod's fault that time as well...

If you can't be a member here under the rules and guidelines, you don't have to be.
No one is making you post here... you can leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back