I'm shattered...

Remove this Banner Ad

.... that we "never tried" last night. Could have delivered the Crows a home final if we'd won.

So I've just popped over to the Adelaide board to offer them a bit of advice. I thought I should say:

"Just thought I'd mention that North will no doubt bow out next week.

But seems that last night's result meant nothing anyway. Right now the Lions are up by 16 against the Dogs and if they continue you could have a home final.

Wait, what was that result down at Skilled? Oh the Cats by 40 points?

Should have concentrated on winning your own game.

Never mind there is always next week."

Actually its not.......we (within the rules changed everything) Crows had nothing to play for nor the doggies for that matter. Everyone (apart from the tuggers) had put the cue in the rack for the week. Thats why the media went ballistic on us .
Nup, crows had a possible home final to play for. Which is at this precise moment, with the Brions up by 8, hilarious.

Rob, with all due respect mate. Adelaide will nail the bullies next week. They've (bullies) played their guts out to win that game in the Brisbane heat. Energy draining stuff. They're spent, not to mention the mental niggle that will linger throughout the week.

Last edited:
Yeah I was like, the clubs vindicated in resting players otherwise we would be off to AO.

Then my wife was like "but Adelaide lost.......... So........."

And I was like "yes you are right, suck s**t crows!!!!!"

Just popped over here to see what you guys thought of the results from this weekend. As a tiger I'm glad you rested a few last night, I was pretty worried about playing adelaide in adelaide (still worried about North obviously) Just out of interest would North people prefer to play tigers or Bulldogs??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just popped over here to see what you guys thought of the results from this weekend. As a tiger I'm glad you rested a few last night, I was pretty worried about playing adelaide (still worried about North obviously) Just out of interest would North people prefer to play tigers or Bulldogs??
Gday Benny, mate we will go into next week confident. but if north weren't in the finals mate you'd have my support. Unfortunately your side stands in the way of our dream.

Yes mate, but we (NMFC) through a spanner in the works destroying all hopes of Adelaide getting their home final.
No we didn't. They win today, they have a home final. Unless of course you're taking the P

Just popped over here to see what you guys thought of the results from this weekend. As a tiger I'm glad you rested a few last night, I was pretty worried about playing adelaide in adelaide (still worried about North obviously) Just out of interest would North people prefer to play tigers or Bulldogs??

Just glad not Adelaide in Adelaide LBBenny.
As you know from 2014......losing interstate finals suck.

.... that we "never tried" last night. Could have delivered the Crows a home final if we'd won.

So I've just popped over to the Adelaide board to offer them a bit of advice. I thought I should say:

But seems that last night's result meant nothing anyway. Right now the Lions are up by 16 against the Dogs and if they continue you could have a home final.

upload_2015-9-5_16-52-58.jpeg

And how did that go down H ?

You get some good responses ?

No we didn't. They win today, they have a home final. Unless of course you're taking the P

In the wash up from this week.......the AFL will implement the best possible strategy to eliminate what has happened this week. We (within the rules) did what was best for NMFC. Did this create and change the mindset of other teams? probably yes. Did this (in some form) damage gate takings, the "gloss" entering the finals? yes.

The AFL has had a pretty terrible few years of positive karma coming out of the code thanks to *FC...........they look at it as a business. And this week has been a circus (thats if you haven't noticed)

Nobody potted the Bullies resting their 3 oldest players......going up to Brisbane to play in the heat. But we rested 9 !! again within the rules and we did honestly have some players wanting a crack at the big time. Im sure all of them (9 players rested) and Thomas are available this Thursday night.

Look at it from the competition view point and not from a supporter that follows NMFC.

Am I supportive of what the club did? too right I am.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back