Dane Swan Bar Fire

Remove this Banner Ad

The Albion Hotel arson attack story seems to have taken a pretty big turn.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...th-melbourne-pub/story-e6frg6n6-1227562551943

A CASE packed with drugs, handed to police after being dumped in panic at Richmond’s Precinct Hotel, could be linked to Monday’s arson attack on The Albion pub in South Melbourne.

The haul of drugs, believed to be ice and worth at least $100,000, was thrown over a fence at the Swan St pub, found by a maintenance worker, and immediately handed in to police.

For those unaware, the bar is owned by Dane Swan and Luke Darcy's brother, Matt. Was looking to add this to an existing thread, but couldn't for the life of me find one. Please merge it or move to the appropriate board if this isn't it.

Last edited:

dane swan is a smart guy, no chance he would have intentional links to drugs imo. unfortunately we all know somebody who does, im suspecting this is the case here.

dane swan is a smart guy,
Not sure he's incapable of a misstep though. Let's face it, of all the players in the afl who you wouldn't want to get into an argument with for fear of vicious reprisals, it's Dane Swan, isn't it? He's got scary underworld vibes emanating off him.

Not sure he's incapable of a misstep though. Let's face it, of all the players in the afl who you wouldn't want to get into an argument with for fear of vicious reprisals, it's Dane Swan, isn't it? He's got scary underworld vibes emanating off him.
Dustin Martin takes the cake here

this article is all about the common owners of the two pubs and nothing about swan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dane swan is a smart guy, no chance he would have intentional links to drugs imo. unfortunately we all know somebody who does, im suspecting this is the case here.

Don't confuse intelligence levels with moral standards.

What is Darce up to

#elite

#bitb
112587_9ab7bb3a015cce4ac22ad50c2a59e2cf.gif

Lots of very colourful characters operate businesses in the South Melbourne area

There is more than two owners I believe. I could be wrong.

Saints fans be happy, it's our turn again!

Silly move by both high profile athletes, and high profile crimes to be involved with each other. Double the limelight.

I hope solid evidence comes to light my favourite player is not involved in the arson case. I don't think he is. But the rest of the world will judge.

Last edited:
And the "link" between the two incidents is utterly ridiculous. The only quote from the police is "the investigations are being run independently" ffs
That is just awful journalism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back