Hyundai A-League 2015/16: Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

take it you dont like players getting called out for simulation?
No, Slater acted like Isaias committed a crime. Players do it every game, how much football does he watch? He's a twat acting like he did. It's like the bloke thinks Isaias is the only guy doing it in the league.

Robbie "I say everyone is poor" Slater is the biggest blight on the game in Australia.

Better point for us imo with the amount of chances you had. It was a miracle we kept a clean sheet.

i take your point about the chances. but as berisha said that's football. dont deserve goals when you cant score or hit targets.

away from home in a hostile environment, 10 men for part, raucous crowd, hot weather.....take the point and get back over the border

poor finishing for us we should have put the game away way before the red card. 2 points lost imo. Berisha better be working on his one on ones during the week.

btw nice play acting by isasis sucking the ref in. :thumbsu:

Muscat the elf is on now whinging as usual. Biggest sook in the game, **** off elf

Not hearing any whinging mate speaking articulate like a coach should, maybe you should try listening to him without the bias grudge and be thankful the ref help you guys by reducing us to 10 men!

Last edited:
No, Slater acted like Isaias committed a crime. Players do it every game, how much football does he watch? He's a twat acting like he did. It's like the bloke thinks Isaias is the only guy doing it in the league.
Slaters a tool no doubt....i mean he retrospectively rips into every player saying they should've done X, Y, Z. However for him to stick up for a Victory player says a fair bit. Even Kosi to do it says a bit too.

Isias hammed it up to the max and everyone should be calling out that kind of behaviour. Do you support that kind of play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slaters a tool no doubt....i mean he retrospectively rips into every player saying they should've done X, Y, Z. However for him to stick up for a Victory player says a fair bit. Even Kosi to do it says a bit too.

Isias hammed it up to the max and everyone should be calling out that kind of behaviour. Do you support that kind of play?
No, I'm not defending Isaias and how he acted am I? I know what he does and how he plays for fouls, I'm not blind. I've seen him play every single game since he came to the club, we all know how he is. Despite all that, he's not the only foreigner who does it and shouldn't be looked down upon like he's committed a crime, especially from a dickhead like Slater.

poor finishing for us we should have put the game away way before the red card. 2 points lost imo. Berisha better be working on his one on ones during the week.

btw nice play acting by isasis sucking the ref in. :thumbsu:

Yeah, first time a football player in the A-League has done that. Lock him up!

Muscat spoke well after the game. Whinging, I don't think so.

We were s**t and could have lost 6-0 with the chances the Victory had, what are you talking about o_O
Well yes, but I admit, I'm absolutely sick of not getting three points against this mob. Are we ever gonna beat them again?!?

Hall my MOTM, some fantastic saves that Eugene would be very proud of.

John Hall take a bow young lad. The only good thing from us on an awful night of poor finishing, poor reffing and ordinary acting.

Broxham is a flog who was going the right way for a red but not for that, poor decision by Beath.

Also I hope that puts an end to games at AO. I like it but the 'pissant' side of our club refuse to go and act like its the 'gayfl' oval not theirs. We won't be getting any decent NT games for a long time.

he was fouled, however i like it when players are called out for acting. need more of that
Too bad he never call out Berisha for acting all the time. I know he had his shirt tugged, but last time I checked your chest doesn't control your legs. His shirt was pulled and his legs stopped moving and fell to the ground. Pathetic.

Too bad he never call out Berisha for acting all the time. I know he had his shirt tugged, but last time I checked your chest doesn't control your legs. His shirt was pulled and his legs stopped moving and fell to the ground. Pathetic.
he wasnt trying to deceive the ref...the foul was 100% there. Difference between highlighting a foul and exaggerating a foul

he wasnt trying to deceive the ref...the foul was 100% there. Difference between highlighting a foul and exaggerating a foul
Well........ both incidents are remarkably similar and equally as poor IMO. Isa needs to learn that rubbish doesn't fly here. With guys like that its hard to change the habits of a lifetime but its something I hate him doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back