List Mgmt. Father/Son Bailey Rice picks St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys just had to twist the knife didn't you.... You've got us twice this trade period!

Good get, hopefully he can prove to be a player!

Maybe he follows in the footsteps of his old man and leaves you guys for us and wins a premiership! (maybe I should save that for the Carlton board... :p)

Well done Saints #destinationclub

Fantastic news if true. Haven't seen anything official as yet though....hope we're not jumping the gun :)

There's our small defender who can actually kick - woop woop!!!

Edit: ok when oppo comes on posting then you know its true!! lol

#destinationclub

Lol at the Blues fans on Twitter!

"Will cost them a 2nd rounder. No way they can get Freeman and Carlisle now."

:rolleyes:

#destinationclub

It's just our next pick right? So if we were to trade our second for freeman it would become our third pick?

#destinationclub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Carlton will bid with their 2nd out of spite but it wont mean anything because after Freeman, Carlisle and our 1st pick we are only getting Rice and upgrading Sinc.

Great get Saints.

#destinationclub

Twe5HjU.png

#destinationclub

You guys just had to twist the knife didn't you.... You've got us twice this trade period!

Maybe he follows in the footsteps of his old man and leaves you guys for us and wins a premiership! (maybe I should save that for the Carlton board... :p)

Can someone please ban this obvious troll.

Considered, articulate, likable blues supporters do not exist.

#destinationclub

untitled4.png

#destinationclub

Says much about the way our club is being run at the moment that a "life-long Blues supporter" chose us over Carlton. The hierarchy over there will be wondering wtf is going on.

Says a bit that quite a number of players have nominated St Kilda as the place they want to play at. Well done St KFC! :thumbsu:

#destinationclub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back