Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bugger me!
LG must be confident, that they will win the big one!
Why on earth, would they leave out young Marty Hore.
The kid has been in career best form, runner up B&F with the Pioneers this year, played VFL with Essendon reserves 3 weeks ago.......but not good enough, to make the Final 22.
Hore is a third generation local, whilst half the team are mercenaries. Massina would be a happy man at the moment.
Very strange situation....just hope for the selectors sake, that LG dont lose by a kick or two.
Could be a furphy i reckon he will play

Great game today. Congratulations to North they have finally broken the duck it will be interesting to see if they can create a bit of a dynasty after today. Kelm was unstoppable in the middle today

Great game today. Congratulations to North they have finally broken the duck it will be interesting to see if they can create a bit of a dynasty after today. Kelm was unstoppable in the middle today

I was told last night up to 10 players won't be there next year. Hard to build a dynasty with a lot of changes. You can cover a few but names like Kelm, Herdman, Barnes, Richards, and Massina may not be there and hard to replace quality with quantity.

Are coaches going on in Bennett and Massina?

Well bugger me!
LG must be confident, that they will win the big one!
Why on earth, would they leave out young Marty Hore.
The kid has been in career best form, runner up B&F with the Pioneers this year, played VFL with Essendon reserves 3 weeks ago.......but not good enough, to make the Final 22.
Hore is a third generation local, whilst half the team are mercenaries. Massina would be a happy man at the moment.
Very strange situation....just hope for the selectors sake, that LG dont lose by a kick or two.

You should be a fortune teller mate

I was told last night up to 10 players won't be there next year. Hard to build a dynasty with a lot of changes. You can cover a few but names like Kelm, Herdman, Barnes, Richards, and Massina may not be there and hard to replace quality with quantity.

Are coaches going on in Bennett and Massina?
Any more on this ?

I notice in the local rag, that Aaron Craig and Damian Webb were handed 3 and 2 week suspensions respectively for their strikes on Grant Weeks after a league investigation. While no fault of the said players, what sort of punishment is it, that they can be found guilty of something prior to a grand final, still play in it and collect medallions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WATCH THE BENDIGO ADVERTISER TOMMOROW - ECHUCA KNOWLEDGE THERE WILL BE AN ARTICLE AND KEY RECRUITS REVEALED. BREWSTER MAY BE THE BIG DEPARTURE FROM THE BLOODS, ALONG WITH BONNADIO WHO HAD AN AVERAGE YEAR. ROOTA NUMBER 6 ANY MORE NEWS? BLAC CAVIAR, sorry I am just speaking the truth.

WATCH THE BENDIGO ADVERTISER TOMMOROW - ECHUCA KNOWLEDGE THERE WILL BE AN ARTICLE AND KEY RECRUITS REVEALED. BREWSTER MAY BE THE BIG DEPARTURE FROM THE BLOODS, ALONG WITH BONNADIO WHO HAD AN AVERAGE YEAR. ROOTA NUMBER 6 ANY MORE NEWS? BLAC CAVIAR, sorry I am just speaking the truth.
Bonnadidio is definetly going after the year he had the Bloods were keen to see the back of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back