Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I make a request to future mods?

Don't tag in players that have been killed in a night phase.

Part of the fun is checking the thread, generally when I glance and see I have notifications I know I'm dead which spoils the fun for me a bit.
Tagging people as a mod is way too much fun at times because of that reason though haha

Tagging people as a mod is way too much fun at times because of that reason though haha

It's bloody mean is what it is, especially first day.

:cry:

It's bloody mean is what it is, especially first day.

:cry:
Tag everyone at the end of N1 to watch everyone freak out and no one can use "I didnt get a notification" as an excuse

EDIT: To add to this, I always wanted to PM Villagers saying they are a villager so the no PM excuse dies

Last edited:
Yea the vamps this game have too much power, when the 2 original vamps are killed the converted ones shouldn't be able to recruit anymore, and the original vamps can only recruit every second night also. It still keeps them dangerous but stops them taking over the game. I also like when the Alpha and Godfather can't be killed by night actions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the next game I mod, which will be called: From SFAville With Love. I will be leaving it up to the Alpha, GodFather, and Head WGSampire to pick who'd they'd like to be part of evil. This will mean that there could be a heap more moles, which would be harder to find.

But, the Alpha and GodFather have to pick who they like to be part of their group before good roles are handed out, whereas the Head WGSamp waits until after the roles are handed out.

In the next game I mod, which will be called: From SFAville With Love.
I will be leaving it up to the Alpha, GodFather, and Head WGSampire to pick who'd they'd like to be part of evil. This will mean that there could be a heap more moles, which would be harder to find.

But, the Alpha and GodFather have to pick who they like to be part of their group before good roles are handed out, whereas the Head WGSamp waits until after the roles are handed out.

Did you just invent a James Bond Werewolf game?!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Did you just invent a James Bond Werewolf game?!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
I'm going to start make puns with James Bond titles for titles of my games. Easier to think of something.

I don't know anything about James Bond. And have little to no interest in the movies.

I'm going to start make puns with James Bond titles for titles of my games. Easier to think of something.

I don't know anything about James Bond. And have little to no interest in the movies.
Bond theme would be amazing, so many wonderful characters like Pussy Galore, Jaws, Mr Big, Honey Rider. And many grouse ways to die!

I'm not reading 114 pages to see if it has been suggested, but does anyone make wildcards one of the roles?

So when the roles are assigned at the beginning of a game, 2 players are given wildcards and can choose any role in the game. This means that the players do not really know how many of each role are playing - the OP might say 2 seers when there are 3 for example - and it makes it harder to determine everyone's role.

I'm not reading 114 pages to see if it has been suggested, but does anyone make wildcards one of the roles?

So when the roles are assigned at the beginning of a game, 2 players are given wildcards and can choose any role in the game. This means that the players do not really know how many of each role are playing - the OP might say 2 seers when there are 3 for example - and it makes it harder to determine everyone's role.
I'm happy to incorporate into my next game. As it will also feature head evil being able to pick their wolves and hit men, it will be a nice addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back