List Mgmt. Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Fas looks the better kick from the little we've seen of Crocker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crocker is a Descent Kick but Fas is more of a Ball Hog then Crocker looks to be

That would be great list management avoiding any key position players in the whole trade and draft process. Not!

Agree. I see Crocker overtaking Fasolo and Howe at some point though.
Big call. Pick 65 in a supposedly s**t draft and he's going to overtake 2 established senior players? We'll have done well if he does but honestly what are the chances?

Just one problem with that, if he's a father son Melbourne have the chance to pre-select him as a rookie before the draft starts.
Not going to happen...
"The 18-year-old was told the Demons didn't have a rookie spot opening in 2016 and they hadn't seen enough good form to justify taking him in the Draft".

Just one problem with that, if he's a father son Melbourne have the chance to pre-select him as a rookie before the draft starts.

In addition to what Anzacday said I think the cut off to nominate F/S and academy was yesterday as the draft order is now set. Melbourne could still take him at one of their picks but he is available to be taken now by all other clubs too.

Not going to happen...
"The 18-year-old was told the Demons didn't have a rookie spot opening in 2016 and they hadn't seen enough good form to justify taking him in the Draft".
In addition to what Anzacday said I think the cut off to nominate F/S and academy was yesterday as the draft order is now set. Melbourne could still take him at one of their picks but he is available to be taken now by all other clubs too.

Cheers guys, looks like that tweet is missing one key word. It would have been way clearer if it read "who Melbourne overlooked as FS in the rookie draft".

Effectively by not nominating him this is what occurred.

Love it. Getting Moore and Kerbatieh in the rookie draft would be ideal. Looks like you and I are on the same page here :thumbsu:

They would be the two I would like to see. Moore is probably the only tall forward prospect in the draft am keen on. Plenty of others appeal to me. Am keen to see if Golds gets a shot but given we took a bunch of 6 foot types in the draft do we really need another. They may see him as a Scharenberg replacement though.

Adcock.....very left field!

That would be great list management avoiding any key position players in the whole trade and draft process. Not!

Perhaps. But you only take one if there is a KPP available at your pick that you rate. No point taking a KPP if you really think they will not make it just cause you have a need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard that he had a tour of the Holden Centre recently. But this might just be an internet rumour.
If Paige is running with it then he's a lock to not be at Collingwood next year.

They would be the two I would like to see. Moore is probably the only tall forward prospect in the draft am keen on. Plenty of others appeal to me. Am keen to see if Golds gets a shot but given we took a bunch of 6 foot types in the draft do we really need another. They may see him as a Scharenberg replacement though.

Adcock.....very left field!

Have seen a few highlights of Callum Moore and it would seem his kicking is pretty ordinary. This seems to be backed up by various draft profiles as well

Do we need a key forward who can't kick even as a rookie selection?

Have seen a few highlights of Callum Moore and it would seem his kicking is pretty ordinary. This seems to be backed up by various draft profiles as well

Do we need a key forward who can't kick even as a rookie selection?

Its improved a lot through the year. I think it was probably the reason we didn't take him last year and to his credit its improved this year. His testing at the combine was ok....particularly given he has no left foot and the guys at Calder were pretty bullish on his development by the end of it.

Its improved a lot through the year. I think it was probably the reason we didn't take him last year and to his credit its improved this year. His testing at the combine was ok....particularly given he has no left foot and the guys at Calder were pretty bullish on his development by the end of it.

fair enough then - might be worth having a crack at if we get the opportunity with our first pick.

Another problem is that it came from Paige so it's more likely he won't be at Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back