Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I'm really not that close to it ...so all Ive heard is that there is going to be a real focus on youth. Have picked up a good mid from Tassie and a couple of others but not sure of details.

It would seem that has been the case for the last 3-4 years I reckon! Although they are improving they are still struggling to keep their quality younger players so are forced to start again with 18-20 year olds

It would seem that has been the case for the last 3-4 years I reckon! Although they are improving they are still struggling to keep their quality younger players so are forced to start again with 18-20 year olds

So many move to Melbourne for uni and never return, especially with the coin available in the city.

brad mangan is still a chance to go to kyabram even if the ky paper said he had signed down melbourne. that stament is faulse. and lachie smith rumours are coming back & linked about going to ky. paul newman has made contact with him and said lachie has not signed anywhere and still weighing up his options on where he'll play

season prediction after seen few ins and outs in the silly season..
benella
kyabram
rochester
shep swans
tatura
euora
:footy::footy::footy::footy::footy:
seymour
shep united
morronpna
mansfeild
shep bears
echuca

benella
kyabram
rochester
shep swans
tatura
euora
seymour
shep united
morronpna
mansfeild
shep bears
echuca

Harry old son, either at 1.13 am either you have had a good go on the juice completing your predictions or otherwise your English teacher has a lot to answer for.

brad mangan is still a chance to go to kyabram even if the ky paper said he had signed down melbourne. that stament is faulse. and lachie smith rumours are coming back & linked about going to ky. paul newman has made contact with him and said lachie has not signed anywhere and still weighing up his options on where he'll play
Bloke at ky RSL told me smith is coming

benella
kyabram
rochester
shep swans
tatura
euora
seymour
shep united
morronpna
mansfeild
shep bears
echuca
My silly season ladder:

Kyabram
Rochester
Tatura
Benalla
Swans
Euroa

Seymour
United
Bears
Mansfield
Mooroopna
Echuca

Bloke at ky RSL told me smith is coming
Smith a good chance to sign aswell as Mangan, Mangan was very close last week but something has held it up, not sure what. So both of them look like they are coming over, not sure if ky have enough money for both. What a backline for Kyabram.
S Sheldon. J Vick. L Smith
B Mangan. J Morgan. T Sheldon

That is some kind of backline.

Tatura above Benalla???
Benalla may lose a couple but they were 8 goals in front of anyone last year.
8 goals is debatable, I would say 3-4, yes they bet Kyabram by a fair margin in the grand final, they certainly didn't do it easily through the year, I think they were 2 wins and 4 losses at one stage. They have lost mellington who kicked 110 goals, M Exton 30 goals, J Wolf 15 goals, that's 155 goals combined and they haven't mentioned the re signings of B Martyn, D Mennen, J Guppy, N Mellington and R Colbert so I would say they have lost all of them aswell. Tatura have signed around 7 guns and there are more to come which is the word on the street, so I can't see Benalla finishing higher on the ladder then Tatura.

8 goals is debatable, I would say 3-4, yes they bet Kyabram by a fair margin in the grand final, they certainly didn't do it easily through the year, I think they were 2 wins and 4 losses at one stage. They have lost mellington who kicked 110 goals, M Exton 30 goals, J Wolf 15 goals, that's 155 goals combined and they haven't mentioned the re signings of B Martyn, D Mennen, J Guppy, N Mellington and R Colbert so I would say they have lost all of them aswell. Tatura have signed around 7 guns and there are more to come which is the word on the street, so I can't see Benalla finishing higher on the ladder then Tatura.

They beat both Ky and Rochy by heaps when it counted and could've beaten Ky by 100!. That's how and when you assess the strength of a side, not by what happens during the season. Tat will improve a lot but to go from a winless bottom to top 4 is a massive jump. They've picked up good names but would need to pick up 10-12 from last year to be top 3-4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Advisor, you have managed to air-brush an absolute dominant finals campaign and GF performance by Benalla with a couple of glib comments, supported by rumour and unsubstantiated innuendo, along with the fact Mellington is leaving. I understand it"s the silly season, but lets face it they annihilated both Rochy (twice) and Kyabram when it mattered this year. Who cares what happened in the early rounds before sides were fully settled.

Yes Kyabram appear to be recruiting exceptionally well at this point and might start next year as favourites. I suspect Tatura coming off 1 win for the year might need more than 7 guns before they get close to Benalla.

They beat both Ky and Rochy by heaps when it counted and could've beaten Ky by 100!. That's how and when you assess the strength of a side, not by what happens during the season. Tat will improve a lot but to go from a winless bottom to top 4 is a massive jump. They've picked up good names but would need to pick up 10-12 from last year to be top 3-4.
Beat ky by 100??? That's good joke mate! Well they were top 4 in 2014 and from the people they have picked up to the people they lost at end of 2014 they have a better list now. 7 was only and estimated number, I know they picked a fair few could be 9-10 I'm not sure. With likes of Daniels, Lewis both guns who didn't play in 2014 and mcgough and wall who played mostly VFL that year are all back for the whole season.
Geez Advisor, you have managed to air-brush an absolute dominant finals campaign and GF performance by Benalla with a couple of glib comments, supported by rumour and unsubstantiated innuendo, along with the fact Mellington is leaving. I understand it"s the silly season, but lets face it they annihilated both Rochy (twice) and Kyabram when it mattered this year. Who cares what happened in the early rounds before sides were fully settled.

Yes Kyabram appear to be recruiting exceptionally well at this point and might start next year as favourites. I suspect Tatura coming off 1 win for the year might need more than 7 guns before they get close to Benalla.
Not airbrushing Benallas successful year at all, yes they have had a good year not taking anything away from them. Early in the year is part of the season isn't it? Yes they aren't the games that count but still Benalla struggled a lot earlier in the piece! Like I said to demon, could be more then 7 gun recruits. Anyone know every player tat has picked up this off season?

Amazing to see the so called comings to Ky. Pettifer yes but doesn't play for nothing, Reeves yes and ditto, Pell, Thomson, Butler and others fair call, but Smith, Mangan, Lovison, Weardon.......ect stretches it. Unless there is a sugar daddy out there somewhere that we are unaware of, Ky couldn't stretch it with the financials. They still have outstandings for this year and that is only surviving on a bit of goodwill from loyal players. Better they address this first.

Amazing to see the so called comings to Ky. Pettifer yes but doesn't play for nothing, Reeves yes and ditto, Pell, Thomson, Butler and others fair call, but Smith, Mangan, Lovison, Weardon.......ect stretches it. Unless there is a sugar daddy out there somewhere that we are unaware of, Ky couldn't stretch it with the financials. They still have outstandings for this year and that is only surviving on a bit of goodwill from loyal players. Better they address this first.

Excellent post jaggo. As I said earlier, unless a sugar daddy like joseph Guddnick is sponsoring Gary Lyon"s junior club it sounds implausible.

Harry old son, either at 1.13 am either you have had a good go on the juice completing your predictions or otherwise your English teacher has a lot to answer for.

Further to your point here jaggo. Any fear that Harry and Advisor are currently drinking piss and laughing like hell on the Gold Coast at schoolies?

Mangan or weardon won't be at ky so just relax jaggo. Let's not forget how much money the club is saving by cutting ties with Sherman. His wage would cover Pettifer and reeves with plenty left over. Don't stress your love child Ogden will still get looked after.
Any chance of you saying anything positive about your so called club? The list looks to be very healthy, put some faith in the board and coach that they will do the best thing for the club.
Benalla, rochy and ky top 3 for me. Swans a smokey with tat to sneak into top 6.

Great to see Michael Roberts on the training track and signing with Tat. Good leadership for the young blokes. And just love the new forward line coach well done Maddie Rijs.

Mangan or weardon won't be at ky so just relax jaggo. Let's not forget how much money the club is saving by cutting ties with Sherman. His wage would cover Pettifer and reeves with plenty left over. Don't stress your love child Ogden will still get looked after.
Any chance of you saying anything positive about your so called club? The list looks to be very healthy, put some faith in the board and coach that they will do the best thing for the club.
Benalla, rochy and ky top 3 for me. Swans a smokey with tat to sneak into top 6.

your correct about weardon. but mangan i wouldnt rule out!! (this is coming from a very reliable source)

I wasn't the one saying Mangan and Weardon were coming so take a deep breathe her buddy. No doubt the club is looking healthy! As for putting faith in the board.... aren't they the same ones who appointed one Justin Sherman against ALL recommendations from anyone who knew his background!!!!!!!
Aren't they the board who appointed a coach who lives in
Melbourne to coach a local GV side??
Aren't they the ones who paid said mentioned player an absolute bucket load???
Aren't they the board who said to the fore mentioned coach he better turn up to Melbourne training for the Ky players based in Melb to TAKE training after being absent for 4 weeks during the season???? Otherwise!!!!!
Aren't they the board that is currently is trying to handle the mess they created with LOYAL players still waiting for 2015 contracts to be honoured????
Give me a bloody break!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back