Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep full time, dare say at his age will miss a few here and there.
Qualify him for finals and then let him work his magic. Good for him to replace Giobbi in there. Ultra do you know how much of Will Hayes the pies will see? Horse training may pull him away like JD? Any other recruits that could push them past Echuca?

Qualify him for finals and then let him work his magic. Good for him to replace Giobbi in there. Ultra do you know how much of Will Hayes the pies will see? Horse training may pull him away like JD? Any other recruits that could push them past Echuca?
Small forward not sure of his name, looks very quick! Will be handy down forward next to Trotter.

Small forward not sure of his name, looks very quick! Will be handy down forward next to Trotter.
Silver Yousif the forward, is a jet. Few in the pipeline I’m hearing. Hayes boys will be in and out, depend on availability id say, racing definitely priority though. And how could it not be. Unbelievable at what they do out there at Lindsay park.

Silver Yousif the forward, is a jet. Few in the pipeline I’m hearing. Hayes boys will be in and out, depend on availability id say, racing definitely priority though. And how could it not be. Unbelievable at what they do out there at Lindsay park.
Fell on their feet there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like them , but everything was set up for them . Imagine if they had a different name and were 3 young blokes starting off .
So what’s your point? I often imagine winning the lotto but doesn’t get me far 😂 I don’t know many blokes that were up at 3am training horses in Euroa then driving to Melbourne for VFL training.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back