Rita Panahi has a shot at Robbo

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a concerted campaign in response to her article. The folks at H-S HQ are being flooded with emails and phone calls as we speak.

Don't think non bomberblitz people care about what bomberblitz people say.

It doesn't really matter what we think of Rita P, does it? In this article she is correct.

Whether we like Rita or not.
Whether we agree with her political leanings or not.
Whether we are subconsciously sexist or not.
Whether we want to make racist comments about her heritage.
Whether we find her manner blunt, or off-hand, or even ignorant on some issues.

In this case she is right. And I think we all know to accept any deflection or backlash for what it is - diversion, guilt, anger, "well poisoning", revenge, Ad Hom, etc., etc.

It's not from Blitz either.

It's actually being lead from the FB Bomber supporters, on H-S' FB page, Twitter bombing and so on.

The content can be loosely described as slanderous at worst.

What is slanderous?

Lance, who is usually not prone to such hyperbole, once actually described her as "one of the most despicable people ever." Can you elaborate on what she said to put their noses so out of joint?
I think I also referred to her as a "pig ignorant bag of meat" once, but that is not me speaking as an Essendon supporter, that's me speaking as a human being

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know much about her either. But she sounds like the Hun's version of Miranda Devine.

But I can relate to how you feel though. It would be like me agreeing with Alan Jones on something.
Yep, Devine, Albrechtson and Panahi, all from the same stable. Call anyone who disagrees with them elitist whilst all the while pushing the real elites agenda.

May I ask the origin of this animosity?
yeah sure. Succinctly, she is a female Andrew Bolt. She is an vile, ignorant, abrasive moron with a megaphone. She really is completely stupid. On top of that she has repulsive politics and a repugnant world view. She spits bile and has a stupidly over-inflated sense of her own self worth. And she has a really annoying voice.

But, if none of that demonstrates what I'm talking about watch this video. It encapsulates everything I have said. It's a "debate" about climate change, between a climate scientist Professor Matthew England and, er, social commentator Rita Panahi. She treats him like he's the moron... I challenge you to watch all of this video and not agree with everything I've said above.

But aside from all that I love her and will forever

The monkey photo for the very start.
Throw in some of the comments made about the appeal and it needs to be said...the Herald-Sun's journalistic and editorial standards are lowered by such a piece. Not even Bolt has ever gone that far!

You mean the three wise monkeys?

can-stock-photo_csp25875640.jpg

She is an vile, ignorant, abrasive moron with a megaphone. She really is completely stupid. On top of that she has repulsive politics and a repugnant world view. She spits bile and has a stupidly over-inflated sense of her own self worth. And she has a really annoying voice.
Take away the voice part (no idea what anyone actually sounds like here), and you've described most of BigFooty.

Take away the voice part (no idea what anyone actually sounds like here), and you've described most of BigFooty.
well I'd dispute that any are as bad as Rita personally but I take your point. But at least we're avatars and most probably wouldn't act like that in real life. Not so our Rita.

That video, lol, I love at the end how she tries to derail it as though the climate institute is a boys club, even though they have females involved. Even the hosts are wtf'ing her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back