Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4 x All-Australian and 2 x Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listening to SEN, guy's called up telling a story about petracca . Long story short, after meeting petracca at a training thing through a friend that know Roosy, this kid with muscular dystrophy is now facebook friends with truck, and truck is (out if his own pocket, not the clubs) flying this kid Lucas and his dad to the game this week from Hobart.

What a f'n Gun. Legend, all round nice fella.

Last edited:
Just listening to SEN, guy's called up telling a story about petracca . Long story short, after meeting petracca at a training thing through a friend that know Roosy, this kid with muscular dystrophy is facebook friend with truck, and truck is (out if his own pocket) flying this kid Lucas and his dad to the game this week from Hobart.

Yep heard it.
Great story.
Andy Maher has fallen in love with him that's for sure!

Just listening to SEN, guy's called up telling a story about petracca . Long story short, after meeting petracca at a training thing through a friend that know Roosy, this kid with muscular dystrophy is now facebook friends with truck, and truck is (out if his own pocket, not the clubs) flying this kid Lucas and his dad to the game this week from Hobart.

That is absolutely phenomenal! What a guy!

Unbelievable story. Audio is here: http://www.sen.com.au/audio#RMCdQDS40A4QsrGz.97

******* incredible stuff. I wonder how much this all has to do with the time away from the game he's had. By his own admission he's matured a lot, could turn out to be the best thing for him in the long run.

******* incredible stuff. I wonder how much this all has to do with the time away from the game he's had. By his own admission he's matured a lot, could turn out to be the best thing for him in the long run.
Nah it's gotta be because I was getting intohim over a perceived arrogance. :p Hearing this though, he can be as arrogant as he wants. That shows love for another human. Just all round awesome in my eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he'll play well on debut, and on an unrelated note I've bought a large tube of hand lotion and several boxes of moist towelettes.

Great story; good young lad. Wife pointed out that that's the kind of class we can/should expect from a demon. Although I'm sure there are plenty of guys from other clubs that do/have done similar. Except Port, of course those campaigners

That makes me so proud to be a Melbourne supporter, damn. Reminds me of when Watts and Jonesy went up to see that young fella and his dad in Sydney.

That makes me so proud to be a Melbourne supporter, damn. Reminds me of when Watts and Jonesy went up to see that young fella and his dad in Sydney.

Don't know If something happened to the young fella but that videos not on the Internet anymore

Trac will take 7 marks 14 touches and 2.1

The father was the one with cancer, not the kid. I just looked as well and couldn't find it, sad story. Hope the kid is going OK.

Wasn't there a story going round actually that the dad had swindled a few clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back