Rumour Rance and chocco bust up at the vfl

Remove this Banner Ad

so according to damo the purple flog. rance didn't like the way chocco was ripping into chol and told him about it, chocco told rance he knows * all about coaching etc. and that if rance didn't walk away probably would of ended in a brawl so anyone see the alleged incident from 2 weeks ago?

I heard it got so fiery that they stopped mid game and all the vfl players on the ground formed a circle around Rance and Choco and started to chant "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" over and over again.

Heard Choco tore his shirt off and was beating his chest.

I don't think Rance v Williams seems like a fair fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if something did go down that slightly resembles what has been stated. Rance seems like an extremely frustrated man at the moment, which is a worry as he was already a flight risk. I'm also sure that he as pondered over his decision to stay and play football.

Getting suspended and having two weeks off may have been the best thing for him.

I only believe things now if William Powell says it on OER :p
b0eXj.gif

I don't think Rance v Williams seems like a fair fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if something did go down that slightly resembles what has been stated. Rance seems like an extremely frustrated man at the moment, which is a worry as he was already a flight risk. I'm also sure that he as pondered over his decision to stay and play football.

Getting suspended and having two weeks off may have been the best thing for him.

A flight risk?

He considered leaving footy, his not a convicted criminal.....

I heard it got so fiery that they stopped mid game and all the vfl players on the ground formed a circle around Rance and Choco and started to chant "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" over and over again.

82.gif

Haha they may have had a disagreement but if it went down the way he says it did then 903RT would be all over it. :D

#standybyEAD
You'd think the 200 odd people who stand near the bench to watch the game would have seen something and gone to the media before now with it. Nothing more than Barrett trying to remain relevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so according to damo the purple flog. rance didn't like the way chocco was ripping into chol and told him about it, chocco told rance he knows **** all about coaching etc. and that if rance didn't walk away probably would of ended in a brawl so anyone see the alleged incident from 2 weeks ago?
was this breaking news on the footy show? Lol..

so according to damo the purple flog. rance didn't like the way chocco was ripping into chol and told him about it, chocco told rance he knows **** all about coaching etc. and that if rance didn't walk away probably would of ended in a brawl so anyone see the alleged incident from 2 weeks ago?
reckon TigerImposter would have jumped in :p

:mad:

I was at the game. Can confirm that this was exactly how it went down. I chose not to share because I figured Punt Rd Oval counted as 'within our 4 walls'. I can't believe some broke the circle/square of trust!:mad:

:mad:

I was at the game. Can confirm that this was exactly how it went down. I chose not to share because I figured Punt Rd Oval counted as 'within our 4 walls'. I can't believe some broke the circle/square of trust!:mad:

hope the apex gang dont get wind of this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back