News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

The actual tickets wont appear in the app for download until Wednesday. Why? Because Ticketek enjoy f&*king people around

I don't think it's that big of a deal them coming through Wednesday is it?

So if PDF tickets aren’t downloadable until tomorrow, how are people buying them second hand? Am I right in thinking barcodes haven’t been released yet?

Hey guys looking to buy 1 ticket to the game, was unsuccessful in the ballot. Anything is great happy to sit or stand

It's all about who makes it.

If it was Pies vs Blues no way would people get a ticket who had memberships without Pies/Blues support.

We get first crack which was 11am Sunday.

Pies have the most AFL members which are around 7000.

AFL or AFL Gold?

I’m pretty sure we have closer to 15K AFL Members with Club support, both Gold and Silver (I stand to be corrected of course)

AFL or AFL Gold?

I’m pretty sure we have closer to 15K AFL Members with Club support, both Gold and Silver (I stand to be corrected of course)

7k Gold I'm pretty sure

We do have the most in the league by a fair margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long have them by Saturday
It will be fine Dave. I've bought tickets for lots of concerts & events & the scanned version isn't available until the week of the event.

All of us who registered when you did, don't have the scanned version yet either.

So happy to hear it's all sorted for you & you're going to the Granny 👏

There's currently standing room tickets available for Brisbane Lions members - if they don't use that allocation do you think Pies fans who missed out on the ballot will get a go at said allocation? I heard this also may have happened in 2018 v WCE

Edit: and also in 2019 for Richmond fans when GWS obviously didn't sell all 17k tickets allocated

There's currently standing room tickets available for Brisbane Lions members - if they don't use that allocation do you think Pies fans who missed out on the ballot will get a go at said allocation? I heard this also may have happened in 2018 v WCE

Edit: and also in 2019 for Richmond fans when GWS obviously didn't sell all 17k tickets allocated
That happened in 2018 and I got a ticket. Where did you see this?

I got a seat at the front of Q36, but dad's 74 so I gave him my seat and took the standing room ticket. Normally not keen on standing at the MCG but M21 looks a pretty decent vantage point.
Great atmosphere on the bottom level! Nice gesture regardless.

Yep, they’ll be up for grabs for pies supporters. I got some this way in 2018

They went on sale at 3pm today and I think were gone in minutes.

Hey legends, In need of two grand final tickets for my wife and father-in-law. Please let me know if you can help. 🤞
No disrespect intended.
I think you might be on the wrong board.
We are actually in it and want to see our team play.
Maybe try other boards where AFL Gold members or corporates have tickets and don’t support Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back