New Team Next Season?

• Yeah

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Nahh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

yeahh.
what about something like "Victorian Bulldogs"(Example)
i dont mind it not being affliated.
even if we were like BigFooty Bombers.
have mostly doggies supporters but not only doggies like
Furies.

Tigs it could be Footscray Bulldogs?
You really cannot stop a team being affiliated 'practically' even if they 'technically' are not affiliated. Whats to stop the Bulldogs team just chosing not to sign someone who is not a bulldogs supporter? its not like they are forced to sign someone who wants to join.

Nahh doggiesin08.
i think tiger has a point it would be VERY difficult finding 20-25 new doggies players.
but atleast if im not affilated which im looking at doing if i get this new team in.
i can recruit from any team but i would love to have 10-15 doggies nd maybe 10 other teams:D

Nahh doggiesin08.
i think tiger has a point it would be VERY difficult finding 20-25 new doggies players.
but atleast if im not affilated which im looking at doing if i get this new team in.
i can recruit from any team but i would love to have 10-15 doggies nd maybe 10 other teams:D
no way buddy. im not saying what you should do, im just saying there is no way really that it can be policed. there is no mention anywhere that teams can be preventing from forming do to being affiliated. its ridiculous. and no it would be very easy to find at least 20 dogs supporters. many would join but not post but say you only had 15 people signed up i'm sure you could get people to join with no intention of being highly active posters. anyway going for a run, back in a bit (saw Callan yesterday with another young dogs (i think) player when i went for a run, even practices hand balling to himself in the passenger seat.

See the thing is we have BigFooty Bombers, Geelong Gumbies, EastSide Hawks, Mount Buller Demons, and WestCoast Wonders who sound affiliated.

None of them are. In fact, the most West coast supporters are located at East Side.

BigFooty Bombers are the most affiliated of the lot with only 1 non-Bomber supporter on the team.

The only affiliated team is the fighting Furies - Richmond supporters team. We allow Richmond supporters only into the team - but I'll talk to Hougs about changing that.

I would allow a new team - possibly the something Bulldogs but not the Western Bulldogs. Understand?

The Roys are pretty much the real thing with the exception of two sainters just to add some class.

But if i was to put in an application.
and no other team drops out or apply's.
im guessing that will be a definate no!

I can't tell you until I see the application.

I would be putting one in now though, as if it doesn't go ahead, you have one in for next year.

I can't tell you until I see the application.

I would be putting one in now though, as if it doesn't go ahead, you have one in for next year.
For the application do i have to give you the name of 20 players i want in the team.?
Which means ill have to start recruiting now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can i recruit when i dont even know if there's going to be a team?
What happens if i get 20 blokes and then we dont play the season?

I'll be putting in a new team.:D

Not possible.

I see we've done an update, Fred... how come I can see my post count?

Anyway, on the topic at hand, at the very least, from memory, 15 players cannot already be part of the league when you make uoir submission, The Embers, TBNB"s team, only managed about 5. Doubt it'll happen bro.

Yeah i know im happy playing at the dee's though.
but thought it might be nice to get some more doggies supporters flying round.

Back