We must stop deluding ourselves, a full re-build is needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

You are completely correct. The guy was stupid enough to admit he was an Essendon support years ago over at SS.

:thumbsu: Guess we won't hear from Captain Sunshine today then? :D:D:D

:eek:
We need to re-build by getting as many top 10 draft picks into our side as possible. The only way to do that is trade away some players that have currency which will put us down into the bottom 4. Stay there for 4 years and hopefully pick up 2 priority picks as well which makes 6 top 10 picks in total. Trade Riewoldt to the Gold Coast at the end of 2010 for another 2 top 10 picks, that makes 8. Trade Kosi for a top 10 pick, that makes 9.

ahhh...here it is...23rd March 2009....all you can say is...WTF???

Nexus helen is a smart one i reckon. For a relatively few posts, this is one of the best trolling efforts i've ever seen. Brilliant work. All done without an ounce of truth.

You are completely correct. The guy was stupid enough to admit he was an Essendon support years ago over at SS.

He also has trolled at BigFooty under DCCCityWest and posted a thread on the main board on the night of the final against Melbourne in 2006 that three St.kilda players were out - ALL THREE PLAYED.

He is not a Saints supporter. he is also a coward and a liar. Has attempted to say he has seen me on the Moorabbin Wing when I dont sit there for games.

Was IP banned from SS and then sent numerous PM's to me and other members on here pleading to be let back.

The moron is an oxgyen thief and has never been a Saints supporter - consecutive member for 23 years :rolleyes:

If this idiot said good morning to me I would put on my pyjama's and go to bed.

best thing the mods could do here would be banned the Essendon supporter troll.

Absolute tool with a capital T.
We meet again Joffaboy:thumbsdown: You are the most pathetic poster I have ever had the pleasure of not meeting. It's true, you did get me IP banned from Saintsational close to 2 years ago now. The reason, because you are weak as p1ss, unable to debate a point without reverting to swearing. When I fought back you sooked and ran to your "Friend" at Saintsational to ban me. Congratulations!!!!! Now do me a favour and crawl back to your site and leave me alone.

I was wrong, we do not need a full re-build. We now have a team that could/should win the 2009 premiership.

Oh but Xavier Clarke went down with a major knee injury.....that means David Mission has failed with St.kilda's injury reduction plan and we are doomed. :rolleyes:

Seriously, why is this thread still going? It should be closed because it pathetic and it's been proven St.Kilda DO NOT NEED a full rebuild. St.kilda has a team and a good quality coach that can contest the next couple of finals deep in September. I hope the moderators close this thread, please. Surely we can't be that desperate for threads and post on the St.kilda board.

Nexus has been wrong in just about...well...everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wrong, we do not need a full re-build. We now have a team that could/should win the 2009 premiership.

I think that is a pretty good retraction ( big red letters and everything ) so I'm not going to do any bagging whatsoever.
However, while I don't think we need a full rebuild I do have concerns that the team is losing its initial momentum. I'm not so sure we can beat Geelong ATM. Were you impressed with Raph Clarkes latest efforts Nexus?

I think that is a pretty good retraction ( big red letters and everything ) so I'm not going to do any bagging whatsoever.
However, while I don't think we need a full rebuild I do have concerns that the team is losing its initial momentum. I'm not so sure we can beat Geelong ATM. Were you impressed with Raph Clarkes latest efforts Nexus?
Raph is everyones whipping boy. He is the type of player that needs to be in the team every week to gain confidence. Once his confidence is up, he is an elite player IMHO.

Raph is everyones whipping boy. He is the type of player that needs to be in the team every week to gain confidence. Once his confidence is up, he is an elite player IMHO.

hmmmm...perhaps a good player (as seen in last years final series).

Roo is elite, Lenny is elite, BJ is (just about) Elite. Raph is nowhere near.

Milne is elite

You know MLTS:D....I considered Dal, Joey, Maxi, Fish (especially Fish!!)....but the only other one i considered was Milney. Certainly the most consistent small-forward in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back