AE 2009 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2009) - Discussion

Still wont help you beat me!! :D:D

kramer-robics.gif
I see whats going on here, you are trying to get Kramers crazy dancing to hypnotize me...well its not going to wo......yes, I am a daffodil.....my petals are lovely.....I will whither and die soon.....

Just thought I'd come in, say that I logged in, looked at my tips that I did yesterday, and left again

All looks good from my end still...if that feedback helps :)

was just wondering as I did mine and saved them but when going back in there its all blank again.

Not sure what happened there. Did you Save them?

I don't have any tips for you in the database. Sorry to be a pain but can you re-enter them?

Entered my tips & all good. Except when I was entering my confidence ratings it would not gray out the ratings already selected. Also if you've already used e.g 12 rating you could use 12 again and it won't knock you back as in yahoo. I know to expect little glitches but just thought let you know.
Other than :thumbsu: very impressive.

Entered my tips & all good. Except when I was entering my confidence ratings it would not gray out the ratings already selected. Also if you've already used e.g 12 rating you could use 12 again and it won't knock you back as in yahoo. I know to expect little glitches but just thought let you know.
Other than :thumbsu: very impressive.

To grey out the options you need to press the save button. I would do it after every couple of picks.

mic

p.s. it's on like Donkey Kong beatchs.

Re: AE website CR adjustments

AE HOUSEKEEPING RULES/ ADJUSTMENTS on ERRORS

Due to some technical glitches, JD has resolved recently.

For those who have trouble with 'CR double ups' and don't resolve the 'error' (after JD adjusted later today), then the first listed game with that nominated CR rating number will have precedence over the later listed game. The following will fall accordingly, with last double up taking the last available CR rating available.

Evening JD,

Just logged in to enter my tips, but was surprised to find that there was selections already done!

Any clues?

Regs, PB74

** Scratch that. I logged out, and then logged in again and it was blank! Perhaps it showed me someone elses selections? **

Tips entered now... looking forward to this season, looks to be really competitive!

Bring it on! :D

im confused as to how the 3xKO comp works

so i choose 3 teams that i think will win each week. all i really need is for one of those 3 selected sides to win for me to move onto the next week? If 1 team wins, does that mean the following week i still have 3 choices to make?

what's the deal with not being able to select the same team the following week?

so if i choose the cardinals, the packers and the eagles this week, does that mean i can't choose any of those sides next week in my 3 choices?

No, you have three lives. You pick three teams to win. If any of them lose, you lose a life. So if you get one wrong, next week you only have two lives. Two teams to pick. Again, if a team loses, the following week you will only have 1 life, 1 team to pick. When you have no more lives, youre eliminated from the comp. This comp can end very quickly for most of the people, a couple wrong picks, bam (as madden would say) and you got decleated.

The thing is you cant pick the same team twice in a row if it won the week before and you selected it in 3xKO the week before.
Eg...week 1 you picked eagles, cardinals, jets. all won their games, you cant pick any of them the following week. Only if a team lost that you picked, can you pick it two weeks in a row----if you dare.

No, you have three lives. You pick three teams to win. If any of them lose, you lose a life. So if you get one wrong, next week you only have two lives. Two teams to pick. Again, if a team loses, the following week you will only have 1 life, 1 team to pick. When you have no more lives, youre eliminated from the comp. This comp can end very quickly for most of the people, a couple wrong picks, bam (as madden would say) and you got decleated.

The thing is you cant pick the same team twice in a row if it won the week before and you selected it in 3xKO the week before.

gotcha. jeez that's tough.

how long did the comp go last yr before everyone lost all their lives?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh problem... I just logged in and my tips are all different to when I last had them in (They're Larkis' :p)

Had StLoo as one of my 3XKO, he just changed to Indy, I refreshed and all of a sudden mine said 3XKO for Indy

Ugh problem... I just logged in and my tips are all different to when I last had them in (They're Larkis' :p)

Had StLoo as one of my 3XKO, he just changed to Indy, I refreshed and all of a sudden mine said 3XKO for Indy

Sadly he isn't lying, was able to tell me what confidence I had for my picks, then made fun of them

Sadly he isn't lying, was able to tell me what confidence I had for my picks, then made fun of them
Mass LOLs all around :p

STKO won't be too hapy with your 3KXO of Caro :p

gotcha. jeez that's tough.

how long did the comp go last yr before everyone lost all their lives?

In 2007 it actually went a long way. There were about 8 people left out of 30 or so, right thru, and down to about 2 or so by week 17. Only because the pats had a 16-0 season, and everyone (BUT ME) kept choosing them every fortnight. I was proud of myself for never picking them and lasting to the last 8 or so people.

But last year, over half the field (about 20 people) got knocked out pretty quick, and the whole comp ended about 3/4's of the way thru the season.

I've just sent an email out to all showing your tips in the database.

Please check them and let me know if they look ok.

Don't change them online atm, let me check that out.

In 2007 it actually went a long way. There were about 8 people left out of 30 or so, right thru, and down to about 2 or so by week 17.

But last year, over half the field (about 20 people) got knocked out pretty quick, and the whole comp ended about 3/4's of the way thru the season.

good thing i sought clarification of the rules in this particular comp. obviously requires a bit of strategy which i hadn't factored into my original picks. sorted now.

Okay, logged out and back to normal, but I was about to change Larkis' picks, that might need looking at :p

Whose username was it showing at the top (Larkis I presume?)

Just received my Tips email JD. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back