Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it is early, but am looking over my squad and working out who is on the table for trade if a deal can be reached.

Happy to field enquiries on such illustrious names as:

Josh Downs
Tyreek Hill
Devonta Smith
Terry Mclaurin
Tyler Lockett
Darren Waller

Injury Cursed is Open For Business!

I know it is early, but am looking over my squad and working out who is on the table for trade if a deal can be reached.

Josh Downs
Tyreek Hill
Devonta Smith
Terry Mclaurin
Tyler Lockett
Darren Waller

McLaurin and Hill 👍

Not much to do for organizing a new season. So easy compared to Empire.

Trading is of course open.

Draft start will be JULY 1

Roster deadline is JUNE 30 to get your roster down to 26 players who are all selected as your 26 keepers.

Currently, your roster page (at the very bottom of mobile browser, or very left on PC browser) will look like this.

The position maximums are double of what they really are. So you can carry excess players at positions for now,, and even prior to draft, even keepers selected, and even after draft....but eventually you will only be allowed to carry the half of what the maximum is displayed.when season starts.

But you must get your roster down to 26 pre-draft and make sure to personally select your 26 keepers.

Screenshot_20240317-134207.png

Josh Downs
Tyreek Hill
Devonta Smith
Terry Mclaurin
Tyler Lockett
Darren Waller

With the draft coming up still open to discuss trades. I assume most people like to wait until post NFL draft to see landing spots, but happy to open discussions. 1.12 also on the table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back