Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

added Henry, Javonte and Fields to the trade block.. I expect a lot of interest given im "looking for" kickers and 5th round picks... ;)

added Henry, Javonte and Fields to the trade block.. I expect a lot of interest given im "looking for" kickers and 5th round picks... ;)
Screw your players. I am keeping my kicker

Has fleaflciker changed the stats showing for the rest of you on the team tab? I hate that s**t, preferred it the old way and I cant seem to find the setting to make it the old way.

Has fleaflciker changed the stats showing for the rest of you on the team tab? I hate that s**t, preferred it the old way and I cant seem to find the setting to make it the old way.
Is it showing Season Stats? Go to fantasy stats.

1698199500021.png

joop caught in my web of deception.

My "looking for" kicker and 5th round picks asking prices were just a troll mate, just there to drum up offers coz I dont know what id want. Open to any reasonable offer. Happy to discuss in a PM if you want

My "looking for" kicker and 5th round picks asking prices were just a troll mate, just there to drum up offers coz I dont know what id want. Open to any reasonable offer. Happy to discuss in a PM if you want
Probably couldnt believe his luck, picked up 2 extra kickers and sent 3 of them and a 4th, 5th and 6th rounder for all 3 players.

I had a few beers last night and was like no way this can be true, let’s see if he’ll take my back up kicker and a 5th haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Useless Stroud didnt do enough for me to win in Omega, pathetic.

(Bryce throwing pick 6's to Kenny Moore the actual reason)

The draft double whammy :fire:

The draft double whammy :fire:

At least I was correct selecting Stroud at #1 in the mock draft we did on the board 🎓

That will help get me thru the next 15 years im sure. :sweatsmile:

At least I was correct selecting Stroud at #1 in the mock draft we did on the board 🎓

That will help get me thru the next 15 years im sure. :sweatsmile:

Tepper Scoffs

Haha sorry mate, was stressing cause I forgot to switch Stafford out and then saw those scores 😳
Couldn’t believe it.
And I had Dobbs on the bench who wasn't expected to get time for the Vikings, but came on after Hall got injured and goes ahead and scores 19pts... FFS this game :drunk:

And I had Dobbs on the bench who wasn't expected to get time for the Vikings, but came on after Hall got injured and goes ahead and scores 19pts... FFS this game :drunk:

Lucky, he survived too given the emergency QB (Akers) went out with an Achillies as well.

Not sure who the emergencies, emergency was :sweatsmile:

Lucky, he survived too given the emergency QB (Akers) went out with an Achillies as well.

Not sure who the emergencies, emergency was :sweatsmile:
Did Akers snap his achilles again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back