Fantasy 2023 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change league platform?

• Fleaflicker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post what platform)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Coincidence that Haychh skipped me to get to another Essenscum supporter in boncer34 ??

I think not...

Name a more iconic duo than Essendon and Cheating... go ahead, I'll wait...

Polish Waiting GIF by Loud Lacquer
Apologies, I see a tag I make a pick.

I blame drd23

Thanks again everyone for getting the draft done in pretty quick fashion. 7 weeks till the season starts so getting close now!

I've just input all the draft picks in and everyone is now free to add/drop anyone they see fit, it will of course cost dollars to do so. In saying that a couple of guys need to make decisions due to roster restraints affecting some draft picks.

Haychh if you want Tucker Kraft you'll need to drop 1 of your other TE's as there is 4 man limit on that position.

fuey you'll need to choose whether to drop any player from your roster and get Germaine Pratt (your last pick) or leave as is.

manureid same as fuey, choose to drop any player and get Drew Sanders or leave as is.

Shermy if you want Hendon Hooker you'll need to drop 1 of your other QB's as there is a 4 man limit on that position.

I'll make any of these changes for you guys, no need to use waiver budgets. Side note, I'm losing Willie Gay so I can keep my last pick of Divine Deablo.

Also if anyone wants to change their vote to Sleeper feel free other we will be staying on ESPN for the foreseeable future!

Thanks again everyone for getting the draft done in pretty quick fashion. 7 weeks till the season starts so getting close now!

I've just input all the draft picks in and everyone is now free to add/drop anyone they see fit, it will of course cost dollars to do so. In saying that a couple of guys need to make decisions due to roster restraints affecting some draft picks.

Haychh if you want Tucker Kraft you'll need to drop 1 of your other TE's as there is 4 man limit on that position.

fuey you'll need to choose whether to drop any player from your roster and get Germaine Pratt (your last pick) or leave as is.

manureid same as fuey, choose to drop any player and get Drew Sanders or leave as is.

Shermy if you want Hendon Hooker you'll need to drop 1 of your other QB's as there is a 4 man limit on that position.

I'll make any of these changes for you guys, no need to use waiver budgets. Side note, I'm losing Willie Gay so I can keep my last pick of Divine Deablo.
Cleared a spot.

Done, cheers

Have released Donovan Wilson, thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it seems 9 out of 12 people are happy to move to Sleeper. fuey DoYourJob Dannyreed how do you guys feel about the move? Would it be a problem for you or happy to go with the majority? Won't make the move until I know you guys would be okay with it.

Sorry lads I'll see how I go getting us onto Sleeper. I started the process but it involves me adding every single player to each roster so a very time consuming task.
I'm flying out to America in just under a week so I'll try and get it done by then but no promises. Can always just stay on ESPN for another year if it doesn't work out

Sorry lads I'll see how I go getting us onto Sleeper. I started the process but it involves me adding every single player to each roster so a very time consuming task.
I'm flying out to America in just under a week so I'll try and get it done by then but no promises. Can always just stay on ESPN for another year if it doesn't work out
You could just set up a draft and we just each set a que and autopick. Take about 10 minutes from everyone.

Hey guys I've set up the league on Sleeper.

So please join up asap. In the draft room add your whole team to your queue and select auto-draft as well. Once the draft starts everyone's teams should just get automatically picked and we'll be ready to go! Let me know if you have any problems.

Back