Yellow and Black: Feel it. Live it. Love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Feel it. Live it. Love it

I'd love to hear some of the marketing theory's behind the slogans they come up with... I work in marketing and TBH it seems a little B grade to me.

Doesn't grab, doesn't excite me, and it doesn't really leave a stamp on my thinking. I guess their approach is reiterating what we already feel.

To be fair though, I don't think they could come up with a good one, it would sound too patronising. This one at least doesn't make it sound like we are going anywhere, I mean we must love it quite a bit to keep rocking up to watch this s**t every year.

To be fair though, I don't think they could come up with a good one, it would sound too patronising. This one at least doesn't make it sound like we are going anywhere, I mean we must love it quite a bit to keep rocking up to watch this s**t every year.

There are only so many ways you can flog a product. I did a business major in marketing, and its all repetitive bullshit imo. But maybe I am better attuned to the strategies behind some of this. It has to be done though.

And to extend your point and steal a phrase from Wally, "you can't polish a terd" :D

I'd love to hear some of the marketing theory's behind the slogans they come up with... I work in marketing and TBH it seems a little B grade to me.

Doesn't grab, doesn't excite me, and it doesn't really leave a stamp on my thinking. I guess their approach is reiterating what we already feel.

Picture is sposbly ben cousins topless with 2 chicks touching his abs.

Not sure about that one emp, the RFC marketing team have been polishing a **** for years now, and people continue to be dumb enough to believe the hype.

However I feel they really have run out of arse grease now, people would finally start to feel insulted if the RFC tried to polish said **** again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about that one emp, the RFC marketing team have been polishing a **** for years now, and people continue to be dumb enough to believe the hype.

However I feel they really have run out of arse grease now, people would finally start to feel insulted if the RFC tried to polish said **** again.

They certainly deserve credit. I would of flushed the **** years ago.

And they still have swear filter on **** ... **** .... **** .... ****.

doesn't do anything for me

The best slogan we could have had is "Richmond, without the Bullshit":thumbsu:

Sounds like a soft drink campaign from the mid nineties. Don't like it one bit it's almost as if they left it up to the work experience kid.

Hey Guys

Sorry to intrude but I have family who are Richmond Members and although the Feel it, Live it, Love it! is correct a bit was also missed.

It is actually:

Yellow and Black - Feel it, Live it, Love it. Yellow and Black wording is large and bolded while the rest of it is smaller lettering.

I don't mind it, beats Essendon's and Carlton's this year. Carlton's is shocking in my opinion.

Hey Guys

Sorry to intrude but I have family who are Richmond Members and although the Feel it, Live it, Love it! is correct a bit was also missed.

It is actually:

Yellow and Black - Feel it, Live it, Love it. Yellow and Black wording is large and bolded while the rest of it is smaller lettering.

I don't mind it, beats Essendon's and Carlton's this year. Carlton's is shocking in my opinion.

Doesent sound too bad now:p

i dont mind Essendons, i like the "This is our battle armor" sounds good:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back