It's not that bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Sign some free agents on big deals retain Prestia, Dusty & Lynch for one last crack at a flag. And semi start the rebuild through the draft. Hayward and McCluggage would help a fair bit I reckon.
Hayward been offered 800k over 5 years from blues and crows I heard

We ain’t touching that with a 50 foot pole

Colina, Grimes, Martin, Macintosh, Prestia, Pickett retired. Keep Naismith unless Hayes Brown comes on. Finish last for pick 1. If Baker wants to go trades to Eagles for top 10 pick. Otherwise Bolton could be the one to trade. Get 2 gun mids in the top 5 picks. Then draft a talk forward and a quick wing. Exciting times. Taranto, Hopper, Ross, Gibcus, Clarke, Fawcett, Lynch and Rioli to return. A quick bounce back up the ladder. I’M SO EXCITED. SO BLOODY EXCITED :D :cool:

Last edited:
Colina, Grimes, Martin, Macintosh, Prestia, Pickett retired. Keep Naismith unless Hayes Brown comes on. Finish last for pick 1. If Baker wants to go trades to Eagles for top 10 pick. Otherwise Bolton could be the one to trade. Get 2 gun mids in the top 5 picks. Then draft a talk forward and a quick wing. Exciting times. Taranto, Hopper, Ross, Gibcus, Clarke, Fawcett, Lynch and Rioli to return. A quick bounce back up the ladder. I’M SO EXCITED. SO BLOODY EXCITED :D :cool:
Drunk

we'll finish 14th once the players start coming back

or are we gonna tank

Hayward been offered 800k over 5 years from blues and crows I heard

We ain’t touching that with a 50 foot pole

He’s pretty good, he kicks straight and he only turns 26 late this year. The salary cap next year is 17.7m I think which means 800k is like 600k. We should have **** loads of cap space.

He’s pretty good, he kicks straight and he only turns 26 late this year. The salary cap next year is 17.7m I think which means 800k is like 600k. We should have heck loads of cap space.
Na he’s only made to look good in a great team

Maybe. But Vlastuin gone by then. Assuming we haven’t traded then to get better picks in next 2 years - Taranto and Baker 30 and Rioli and Hopper 31 in 3/4 years. Our players seem to fall off a cliff at 30. That leaves Balta at 28 and Bolton at 29. Really need 3-4 of the Gibcus year draftees to be rated A or B+ to bounce back quickly in 3-4 years.

Players falling off a cliff at 30 is a generalisation. It depends on the player, role and mix of the team especially the age profile of the rest of the team. Why would Vlastuin necessarily gone? He is a player that never relied on speed

I know Geelong are weaker tonight but they are slipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back