Yellow and Black: Feel it. Live it. Love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Feel it. Live it. Love it

Essendons is actually - This is Essendon - boring

Just like the one they had the last 2 years - My Club - boring

Hey Guys

Sorry to intrude but I have family who are Richmond Members and although the Feel it, Live it, Love it! is correct a bit was also missed.

It is actually:

Yellow and Black - Feel it, Live it, Love it. Yellow and Black wording is large and bolded while the rest of it is smaller lettering.

I don't mind it, beats Essendon's and Carlton's this year. Carlton's is shocking in my opinion.

Sounds even better then. It's not boring and it's not making unrealistic promises. Not many slogans are good so if it's okay it's generally a winner.

it's better than carltons so i'm happy
(can you smell what the blues are cooking?) i can and it stinks

It was crap, but now with the Yellow and Black at the start, it makes sense and I like it.

The club appointed Ben Crowe from Gemba on the panel for selecting the new coach. He is a life-long Richmond supporter. I wonder if he lends a hand in choosing a slogan such as this, which in my mind would make as much, if not more, sense than helping out in the coach selection. (seeing as Gemba is strictly a marketing consultancy company)

The slogan in full is quite ok IMO.

Why couldn't they have done something cool, hip and 'now' like the Blues have done.

"Watcha gonna do? When the 24 inch pythons and Tigermania destroys you!"

How about:

Supporters: We owe you heaps and this time you will get it :cool:

Stick to your other day time job.

As for the new one....I actually dont mind it Pretty much sums up my feelings as a supporter.

As for a marketing shame look no further then carltons 2010 slogan, how utterly awful and :eek::eek::eek::eek:

do you think it would be better if "Feel it" wasn't there, i think its too much.

Yellow and Black: Live it. Love it. short and sharp:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steep Stairs Lead to the Top

From Little Things, Big Things Grow

Bamboo doesn't Grow at All for 2 Years Then it Freaking Spikes Bigtime!

2010: Do it for Richo

Hey, Last Year for Jordie!

Hard Times. Hard Yards. Hard Wick.

I kind of agree with the "feel it" bit being a bit weird. Feel yellow and black how? Touch my guernsey? If you insist..

Perhaps something like "YELLOW & BLACK; Live it. Love it. Be part of it." it makes sense for a membership campaign. L words first would sound and flow better too, alliteration for persuasion! But I still like it anyway.. although I can see myself already at one point saying "Feel it, live it, **** it!" haha oh well.

Anyone know what the accompanying logo or picture will be?

I kind of agree with the "feel it" bit being a bit weird. Feel yellow and black how? Touch my guernsey? If you insist..

Perhaps something like "YELLOW & BLACK; Live it. Love it. Be part of it." it makes sense for a membership campaign. L words first would sound and flow better too, alliteration for persuasion! But I still like it anyway.. although I can see myself already at one point saying "Feel it, live it, **** it!" haha oh well.

Anyone know what the accompanying logo or picture will be?

:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

I like it too! nice and simple and nothing to outrageous! because in reallity we havn't got anything to be arrogant and cocky about so this is pretty good IMO!

Hate Carlton with a passion and there's just makes me hate them more!
complete twats they are at Visy park!

meh

(a post consisting of just the word "meh" is considered too short, so i am adding lots more words to my post)

Theirs a ad for a t shirt on facebook a richmond one actually..

"i was there when we we're shit. 1981-2009"
sounds like a good slogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back